Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

Hello everyone. My name is Smonjith, and I just joined up here a few minitues ago. I have been a DL for quite some time, but have now just started getting more oprotunities to express my feelings. I hope we have fun.

Hello there! Welcome to our family!

Would you mind telling us a little more about yourself, so we can get to know you better, aside from the diapers?

Like, for instance, do you have any hobbies? Are you working or in education?

And on a slightly more random note...

... Can you moonwalk?
    ... Do you own a hat?
    ... Do you have a celebrity crush?

Look forward to speaking more with you! Settle in here and enjoy yourself!

Dan x

I'm currently not doing anything (yay for summer vacatiion) but will be attending college soon. For hobbies, I like video games (I'm a huge legend of zelda fan) and books. I'll probably start on the forums soon, so you will all know about me soon enough.

Yay for summer vacation! And yay for College, also!

You'll definitely find some fellow Zelda fans around here - enjoy.

And ah phooey - you didn't answer my questions!

Sorry. I thought you were joking! Just for the record, I don't have any hats and I can't moonwalk. I don't have any crushes either.

LOL no! No jokes! I ain't that funny!

And wow - that's a shame. And quite dull

I believe everybody should have at least one hat...!

hi welcome nice to meat another zelda fam do you have a favorite zelda game my fave is windwaker

Quote Originally Posted by Smonjith View Post
    I'm currently not doing anything (yay for summer vacatiion) but will be attending college soon. For hobbies, I like video games (I'm a huge legend of zelda fan) and books. I'll probably start on the forums soon, so you will all know about me soon enough.

Miku

Welcome to ADISC I've always wanted to go to New York.. Must be nice living there :P

Hey, welcome to ADISC, you said your gonna be starting college soon right? I'm starting this fall. Class of 2015