Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: People's Bad Habit that Makes your BLOOD BOIL@!@@!!@!!

Angry People's Bad Habit that Makes your BLOOD BOIL@!@@!!@!!

Was on chat last night and we were talking about messiness..
    I can't handle other people's mess! It makes me feel so Claustrophobia . Even If I am at a stranger's house, I immediately begin cleaning up their place for them..
    eeeehh.. especially dirty dishes..and dirty unvacuumed floors.
    Last edited by lifeisabeach; 22-Jul-2011 at 01:47.

My sister likes to leave her retainers sitting directly on the dinner table.

Honestly, the simplest thing ever... Manners. Good manners. They cost nothing and go a long damn way.

For Christ's sake - use your please and thankyous...!

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Honestly, the simplest thing ever... Manners. Good manners. They cost nothing and go a long damn way.

For Christ's sake - use your please and thankyous...!
    +1 - especially with young children, it's not their fault, but the fact their parents aren't even trying drives me mad! Plus, I can't stand the general Chav lifestyle - the ones who are swearing their heads off all the time, no respect for anyone else, snorting snot and saliva everywhere... I know murder is wrong, but sometimes... *restrains self from keyboard*

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisabeach View Post
    Was on chat last night and we were talking about messiness..
    I can't handle other people's mess! It makes me feel so Claustrophobia . Even If I am at a stranger's house, I immediately begin cleaning up their place for them..
    eeeehh.. especially dirty dishes..and dirty unvacuumed floors.
    Come hang out at my place any time!

Butterfly Mage

I hate getting run off the road or screamed at by bigots who see my Wiccan/GLBT bumper stickers. It happens more often than I'd like.

I really,REALLY resent being approached by panhandlers begging for "spare change". I haven't had a raise in 4 years. I have nothing to spare.

I don't like it when I see junkies at the local store trying to sell their food stamps card. I can't get food stamps because my SSDI is too much for me to qualify, despite the fact that my rent, utilities and medical bills leave me with next to nothing after that is done. And then there are junkies who can get those cards, but turn around and try to sell them so that they can get their next fix? Fucked up.

I hate when people eat really loudly (with their mouth opening widely as they do so). Its like I zone in on the noise they are making when they eat and it genuinely makes me angry.

My biggest peeves happen when I am driving. My top 3 include the colossal mouth breathing, drooling morons at intersections that continue to turn left across traffic after their turn arrow has ended and we have a solid green light from the other direction (I love the look of surprise they get when my truck lunges forward at them, LOL, if they dare to make eye contact!), the twits that are blabbing away on their cell phones too much to look before they pull out into traffic, and the idiots that are apparently having an intimate, tender moment with their cell phone and are driving 10 mph under the speed limit with just enough traffic to keep me from getting around them and on with my life. I think the self centered nature of the behaviors is what bothers me the most, because everyone else has to suffer for their whims to be fulfilled.

Absolutely infuriating.

When people roll their corn in the butter...oh my god that's like the worst thing ever! Lol it's like the 11th commandment in my house "Thou shalt not roll thy corn in the butter" lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk