Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I wish...

Default I wish...

The idea for this thread is simple. What game do you wish they would make. It can be for any system or PC/Mac. Here's mine:

I wish they would remake the original Castlevania with all the features of Symphony of the Night, like save rooms, leveling and the like. I would like it to be on the DS.

I wish they made a game like GTA but fully open. As in I could interact with anyone in any situation. Basically, real life as a game - where I could use cheat codes to get past the hard parts!

It's not that I'm psycho or anything, but there are certainly a lot scenarios you wouldn't want to see in real life, but would be interesting to model in a game!

Of course, to model this in a game is impossible at the moment - you need AI that works like a human brain... Basically, the Matrix!

alu

a gta style game thats more real that would be cool or a free roam game in london that would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by alu View Post
    a free roam game in london that would be nice
    Did you ever play the Getaway 1 or 2? They were awesome free roams in London on the PS2 - photographically reproduced entire sections of London!

Valence

A new Monster Hunter game in the UK, on a system that doesn't require you to also have friends who have the game. ( E.g.; On the xbox/ps3 or even the PSP with infrastructure. :| I got MHFU and have 37 hours into it, but... No friends to play with ;-; )
    Or maybe a remake of FFVII.
    Or a good Fire Emblem. (Perhaps a similar game on consoles rather than handhelds)
    Or a game like Phoenix Wright but more realistic. (And with less platforming than L.A. Noire... Although another game like that wouldn't go amiss. Heck. Even a game like L.A. Noire with /more/ "platforming" and less case stuff could be good.)
    Another game like Makai Kingdom/Dissidia, but a little more... IDK. Story-line based, sure, but with much more open areas.
    A good RPG for the Xbox 360. :| (I've heard Tales of Vesperia is good, but it's 50. NO THANKS :<)

Edit: Oh, and a new Devil May Cry that isn't ruined by a new company making assumptions about the game before even trying to understand the series.

A game where you can explore thousands or millions of planets

There's Noctis.... it has millions of planets to explore & you play as a sentient cyborg cat! It's very impressive for a DOS game. I took some amazing screenshots. Sadly, the game is a bit old, it's no longer being developed, and it could have used.... well.... more interesting things to discover. The controls are a bit awkward as well.

As for new projects, I am keeping an eye on Infinity: Quest for Earth (supposed to be an MMO though), Pioneer, and SpaceEngine.

Valence

Oh, and a new Elite Beat Agents.

I just want an open world, multiplayer, first person zombie game where the only goal is to hold out and survive as long as you can in a giant city.

Ammo is scarce and health cannot be regained.

I want a game that connects all of the major consoles, like MW3 it would be so cool to be able to play my friends on a wii while they play at their house on their xboxes/pc/ps3/whatever else.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuya View Post
    I just want an open world, multiplayer, first person zombie game where the only goal is to hold out and survive as long as you can in a giant city.

Ammo is scarce and health cannot be regained.
    So, like a merger of Resident Evil & GTA into one game? That would be great & a concept that I believe would sell very well!! But with the health thing, if you had it in the game, where you had items that assisted with healing you, other than if you were bitten & infected, that would be nice!! Also it would be great if you did get infected, you could become a zombie & go after your living members of your group!!