Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your DREAM diaper

Default Your DREAM diaper

(Mods, feel free to move this to Diaper Talk, I wasn't sure which one to do)

Hey, all this has been posted in the past by others, but not for a while, so I'm resurrecting it.

The concept is self explanatory- you get to design your ideal diaper!
    Post your ideas below. Heck, maybe we can send this forum to Kimberly Clark as a suggestion (jk).

Things to consider:
    - Look
    - Material (plastic? Cloth-like? etc)
    - Set-up (how many tapes, wetness indicator, etc)
    - Feel (crinkly, thick, thin, etc)
    - Presentation/marketing (is it for bedwetters? training pants?)

Have fun and don't be afraid to get creative

Mine would be a white double tape with an all over print of kid cartoon characters, maybe looney tunes, with an easy-up style fadey wetness indicator and lots of crinkle, intended just for those who aren't quite ready to leave their diapers behind yet.

LittleDrummerGirl

Mine would be just plain white, two tapes, fairly thin, but still enough to take some heavy wetting. It would be marketed for IC persons, because that's the style I want.

When I was like 7, before I knew anything about this, I used to day dream about having in invisible pair of underwear that would make no noise, not have a smell, and hold as much as I wanted it to hold. Does that count?

Abena thickness, Abu cushie style design. Maybe only one tape if it fits well. I just want a thick and babyish diaper really!

Quote Originally Posted by LilJohnny1 View Post
    When I was like 7, before I knew anything about this, I used to day dream about having in invisible pair of underwear that would make no noise, not have a smell, and hold as much as I wanted it to hold. Does that count?
    That counts. Although technically, that would be your daydream diaper. Har har har

---------- Post added at 19:33 ---------- Previous post was at 19:28 ----------

Hey liljohnny1, thanks for the pm. Unfortunately I can't really resond, since I can't do Pm's yet. You can find my intro here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html

xD thats the corniest thing ever. Realisticly l love pullups, i would probably say just a scaled up version of a boys t5 pullup with more padding. And different prints, mabye te same print as cushies.

I would say something light-blue colored, thick and absorbent, two tapes per side, prints across the top, probably Pokemon prints.

lloydrughing

My ideal diaper isn't for me, but for whomever I take care of. It is pink, slightly less than half-a-foot thick, very absorbent, highly fragrant, and is impossible to get off unless I change her out of it.

Toonaml

I love Princess pull ups so I'd like The pink Cinderella pull ups, but a lot thicker and it beng able to hold a good wetting.

The most inportant factor I'd put in is that it'd be the size of goodnites!

some times i really want the thickest diaper in the world.. that would expand like 4 times its size and make it hard to really do anything productive.. and it would have to be plastic with probably 6 tapes..
    other times. i want a really thin discrete diaper possibly cloth back, very quiet, that has the ability to absorb like no other.. something like a baby diaper.. they come so thin. but once you fill them up, they grow to 5 times their size, and you wonder where it came from.