Thread: hi from caldude

Default hi from caldude

I wet myself often due to very nervous overactive bladder. My interest in diapers came from when i use to wet my pants in school when nervous or if i got in trouble . I am now almost totally reliant on my diapers. They make me feel so safe when i'm out of the house and occasionally I been caught out when people have noticed a tell tale bulge or when my diaper has slipped up over my waistline. I love the sensation i feel when i purchase diapers becase it's so obvious i'm buying them for me. I like to do this wearing my tracks pants with my soaking diaper underneath. The store even offered my the use of their batthroom to change into my bulky diapers i had just purchased. the saleslady was very attractive. I'm very hetro and have had girlfriends over the years who have indulged me . I ve been very lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by caldude View Post
    I wet myself often due to very nervous overactive bladder. My interest in diapers came from when i use to wet my pants in school when nervous or if i got in trouble . I am now almost totally reliant on my diapers. They make me feel so safe when i'm out of the house and occasionally I been caught out when people have noticed a tell tale bulge or when my diaper has slipped up over my waistline. I love the sensation i feel when i purchase diapers becase it's so obvious i'm buying them for me. I like to do this wearing my tracks pants with my soaking diaper underneath. The store even offered my the use of their batthroom to change into my bulky diapers i had just purchased. the saleslady was very attractive. I'm very hetro and have had girlfriends over the years who have indulged me . I ve been very lucky.
    Your intro sounds very very deekerish... and i don't mean that in a good way. We try to keep roleplay and what is real separate. And somehow i find "The store even offered my the use of their batthroom to change into my bulky diapers i had just purchased." very difficult to believe.