Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: molicare + public =??

Default molicare + public =??

I am usually wear Abena Xplus L2 for my daily diaper - they are thin enough to hide, but protect me when i am out, and not notice under jeans..

i have a chance to try the molicare super - its purple, i was just wondering how it does in a public setting and is it a noticable diaper.. - when i sit it next to my ABENA L2 it looks like the same thickness??

bed diaper = Abena L4

AmbezeSubHealth

Loose pants and shirt seem to be the only necessity. I think I've successfully gone unnoticed. If I was noticed no one said anything.
    Last edited by AmbezeSubHealth; 21-Jul-2011 at 04:35.

I've both worn and used a molicare super plus in public on several occasions and no one noticed anything.

Just don't wear emo tight jeans and you'll be fine. Also, since the diaper is purple it's probably a little more important to wear a shirt that still covers your waistline from the back if you bend over.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by irnub View Post
    I've both worn and used a molicare super plus in public on several occasions and no one noticed anything.

Just don't wear emo tight jeans and you'll be fine. Also, since the diaper is purple it's probably a little more important to wear a shirt that still covers your waistline from the back if you bend over.
    Emo tight jeans? They're called skintight skinny jeans.. They also make baggy skinny jeans..

Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    Emo tight jeans? They're called skintight skinny jeans.. They also make baggy skinny jeans..
    Baggy skinny jeans? That sounds like an oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by irnub View Post

This...they are fairly thick diapers, but not really noticeable under normal clothing. One caution though is that the padding is very wide, which will give your butt a strange shape if you wear, say, tight-fitting sweatpants. The plastic is soft and quiet for a disposable, so that shouldn't be an issue. The purple color does stand out, so be sure to cover it up.

I use dry24/7 which is a very thick diaper. I also use a doubler across the waist and a baby diaper in the front. I wear tucked in dress shirts with black or blue slacks. No one notices and I do not see the bulge as a problem until the diaper is super saturated, which means it is time to change. The trick, as I understand it, is to give extra padding only to the front. Even the back heavy 24/7 is not noticeable even though you feel you have big butt. Given that the back rarely ever gets wet during daytime wear it does not swell like the front. To deal with the front bulge I often wear a dress coat. This both hides and helps one appear professional. If you are just out on the go, regular jeans are fine and then a button down shirt worn open.

Therefore, having used Molicares as well, I would think you are fine as long as you are not wearing exceedingly tight clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by irataliw View Post
    I use dry24/7 which is a very thick diaper. I also use a doubler across the waist and a baby diaper in the front.
    That is a lot of padding to wear out and about. I'm surprised you can work that out without it being noticeable. You must not like having to change during the day

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by Francis View Post
    Baggy skinny jeans? That sounds like an oxymoron.
    They actually do. I wear them instead of the skintight ones. They're like skinny jeans, just a little baggy.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    That is a lot of padding to wear out and about. I'm surprised you can work that out without it being noticeable. You must not like having to change during the day
    I am a bit of a flooder, so I want to be able to get through half the day in one diaper.