Thread: $500,000 found in diapers in Mexico

Default $500,000 found in diapers in Mexico

MEXICO CITY (AFP) - A package of baby diapers yielded an unlikely load in Mexico on Friday, according to the defense ministry: nearly half a million dollars in cash.

Soldiers conducting a routine check "found in a tractor-trailer a packet of diapers containing 490,300 dollars," the ministry said in a statement.

It said that the cash was likely a stash of narco-dollars destined for money-laundering, as the truck had come from Culiacan, the capital of Sinaloa state in Mexico's northwest, a region known for trafficking by major drug cartels.

The driver of the truck was arrested.
    Half million dollars found in diapers in Mexico - Yahoo! News

I'd be both disappointed, happy and curious if I got that package of diapers. I would have wanted diapers not cash, I would of loved the cash because I could of bought whatever I wanted and curious as to what it was actually meant for

Quote Originally Posted by shadow prince of hearts View Post
    curious as to what it was actually meant for
    or who it was meant for

I would of been happy finding it then again I seen "No Country For Old Men" and it doesn't end out good if you steal a large sum of money from the mob/drug runners.

In reality there is no way they would find you. That is just movie bull.

It all depends on a lot of stuff I think. Do they want their money back badly enough, is there anything to link you to taking the money etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    It all depends on a lot of stuff I think. Do they want their money back badly enough, is there anything to link you to taking the money etc.
    Yes.... they'd find every house those went to.. and then, see if anyone has got some nice new toys...
    You're done then.