Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Place To Consciously Wet?

Default Best Place To Consciously Wet?

I just went for a drive and i was desperate for a wee so i just went in my nappy =D. It felt great, especially driving all warm and padded.

This made me wonder what your favourite place to knowingly wet yourself is? And why?
    Driving?
    Walking?
    Running,
    Sitting?
    In Bed?

And I don't mean like, waking up wet without realising you wet in your sleep. I mean knowing that your actually wetting yourself

In a shop. It feels ridiculously naughty standing and perusing the fruit & vegetables whilst emptying my bladder inside my pants.

I'm always wary of other people being around me, though, so choose my moment accordingly.

And as much as I love it, it doesn't half stress me out, worrying about it leaking!

I would like to hear about someone being able to wet while running...

I usually wear in bed, so either there, or at my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    In a shop. It feels ridiculously naughty standing and perusing the fruit & vegetables whilst emptying my bladder inside my pants.
    it's better whilst at the till or while asking for a product not on the shelf

Quote Originally Posted by Gingy
    I would like to hear about someone being able to wet while running...
    it's a bit like walking, but faster :p
    no, it is a bit like walking or climbing stairs or anything where your legs are in motion. one thing i notice is a sensation of the muscles or plumbing being stretched whilst doing it. not saying that it's a nice sensation, though.

as for me, i'm not sure if i have a favourite place. i do it mostly in the kitchen, but that's cos that's where i spend most of my time. generally, though, i like when i've forgotten if i've already wetted or if i've even got a diaper on, but i then squirt again, anyway. i guess that squirting in public feels best.

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    it's better whilst at the till or while asking for a product not on the shelf
    LOL!
    I have tried this (at the till) but I haven't got it down yet... I guess I get 'pee-shy'...!
    Besides, I haven't nearly enough practice at doing it in public, and I think my face betrays my concentration, worry and awkwardness!

i like to wet my nappies in public, but in the car is fun too.

EmLamby

I'm with DeathcoreFTW on that one. Gaming non-stop and using your diaper = Paradise!

Hownowbrowncow

I like being on the computer and wetting :P. Im also a PC gamer soooo... I guess I like both gaming and being on the computer. x-x

Spencer

I would have to say at work. In an Abena X-Plus all day, then get home and, well, you know...