Thread: charlesabboy

Red face charlesabboy

Hi Everyone,

I am an AB and have never been on a site like this before, I am amazed at how many like minded people I have come across.

I love nothing more I love to so then wear my diaper and go around my daily work,I have also indulged in buying my self a high chair which I use when my mummy feeds me.

I would like to speak to like minded people for a chat.

CharlesABBOY

Hello CharlesABBOY. Welcome to this wonderful land we call ADISC. You only told us about your AB side. Would you like to share any other, non-AB related hobbies with us?

Quote Originally Posted by charlesabboy View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am an AB and have never been on a site like this before, I am amazed at how many like minded people I have come across.

I love nothing more I love to so then wear my diaper and go around my daily work,I have also indulged in buying my self a high chair which I use when my mummy feeds me.

I would like to speak to like minded people for a chat.

CharlesABBOY
    Hey, that's cool!

Welcome to ADISC!

What sorts of other things are you into? Outside of the whole AB thing? We can't know if we're like-minded if you don't tell us a bit about yourself and I'm sure you'll agree only talking about diapers gets boring very quickly!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

Tal