Thread: Race Driver GRID

Default Race Driver GRID

Hey all,

well its been over a month since this game came out, and i do have to say this is the first real racing game that has a true Drift section to it!

Now for those who dont' know what drifting is...
    Drifting refers to a driving technique and to a motor sport where the driver intentionally skids the rear tires through turns, preserving vehicle control and a high exit speed

Now I am a total car nut, and I too am a bit of a drifter - well was till someone crashed into my car and wrote it off RIP BMW e34 535i Manual..

Anyways back to the game,
    I really started this thread to find out if anyone has played this game, or is currently playing this game. Also to see if anyone plays this online (PC).

My Bro in law and 2 mates and of course me play as a team, we got skillz we play on the HKS FreeStyle Drift. and would like to get more players,
    We jump on TeamSpeak and arrange servers to play or practice on.

SO if you are a gamer and want to join in on us. Drop me a PM and I can give you he Server details.

http://www.mywarezblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/race-driver-grid-2008.jpg

http://www.gamershell.com/static/streaming/11224/11224_medium.jpg

I only play one car game and that is need for Speed Carbon, it's so fun to play, I think I lost my disc though =/. It not only has great graphics, multiplayer and campaign, it also has really awesome music.

heres one of the songs that is pretty good, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtC4T...eature=related

but im looking for a certain song I just can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaki View Post
    I only play one car game and that is need for Speed Carbon, it's so fun to play, I think I lost my disc though =/. It not only has great graphics, multiplayer and campaign, it also has really awesome music.

heres one of the songs that is pretty good, YouTube - nfs carbon exotic theme

but im looking for a certain song I just can't find it.
    Not related to the topic.

Never tried GRID, and I don't want to. I tried Drift mode in NfS and didn't like it. :P

I don't like realistic driving games anyway, and I only have a laptop to play games.

O sry I was just saying that I only play 1 car game, which probably means I've never played GRID, anyways.

I might try out the game, I've kinda been looking at car games a bit and have seen they aren't that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    I tried Drift mode in NfS and didn't like it. :P

I don't like realistic driving games anyway, and I only have a laptop to play games.
    The NFS Drifting Sucks real bad. I do agree with you on that, You should give Grid a go, (free demo)
    I am also on a laptop and runs sweet in medium