Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone, *Warning lengthy intro*

Default Hello Everyone, *Warning lengthy intro*

It is such a beautiful day for me to finally become a part of a community of people that can honestly understand me on a level that I have onlydreamed of.

I am a Junior in high school and honestly can say I have the biggest smile writing this because I desire to learn about my community of fellow diaper lovers because I know that wanting to regress makes you a truly amazing person.

There are so many people to share my inner self with, It is a little overwhelming. I want to learn about and meet other people just like me. I am sure I am not alone when I say that before I learned of the internet, I thought I was the only diaper lover on the planet.

I have been a DL since I can remember and started wearing adult diapers from puberty. I have also recently started exploring the AB side of myself and am truly enjoying it.

When I was 11 I built my first computer and have loved the science behind them ever since. I enjoy soccer and am taking Japanese at my local college. I am working towards an internship at Google or a similar company.

Thank you so much for reading my whole post =D I thank you so much for your time and am just overjoyed to have such a thriving community to be accepted into. YOU DESERVE A COOKIE! I hope this post isn't to lengthy. I finally have another home, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by webb View Post
    Thank you so much for reading my whole post =D I thank you so much for your time and am just overjoyed to have such a thriving community to be accepted into. YOU DESERVE A COOKIE! I hope this post isn't to lengthy. I finally have another home, thank you!
    cheers *noms*

Ah - that aint so lengthy...
    Welcome to ADISC webb - I can see you have high hopes for your time here; just be honest and play straight with us, and contribute what you can I'm sure things will work out great

The computer nerds will no doubt be along shortly to enthuse about the joys of build-your-own-PC with you soon ;-)

I just find it rather hard to believe that someone could be an diaper lover and not be a truly kindhearted and open person by nature. The desire for regression just seems like such good-hearted thing. I just moved and really would like to connect with people like myself. I feel a little lonely and am so happy to have such a great community! (starting to repeat myself here..hehe)

Kon'nichiwa webb!

Great enthusiasm!

Sayōnara
    -Marka (and google Translate) I am learning some Deutsche myself...

Welcome to the site. We are a good group, for the most part, and certainly most of us are very friendly. Watch out, however. The furries bite. It's their animal nature. I'm sure you'll enjoy this site as much as I do. The membership is my other family, the ones who live between the bits and bytes. I hope you will feel comfortable to join in all the lively discussions and topics here on adisc. There are many of us, as we are legion, so know that you are not alone. Our robot army stands behind you, no matter what.

Hello and welcome!

It really is something, finding out that you're not only not alone, but that there are a bunch of other cool cats that are also into diapers in some way, shape, or form. I think you'll find that we're pretty low-key here, more into the intellectual and the conversations, while, of course, helping people find their way to whatever advice and insight they need. You run with us and you'll be unstoppable!

Ok, I might have exaggerated a bit there on that last bit, but I'd say we're pretty cool cats. Again, welcome, and I look forward to seeing you around the boards!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    There are many of us, as we are legion, so know that you are not alone. Our robot army stands behind you, no matter what.
    This is the kind of stuff I am looking for! I just feel like I can understand you guys and be understood on such a heart-warning level.

I have learned threw trial and error that the only people I think I will ever be able to completely relate to are fellow AB/DL and this is my first opportunity to meet everyone! Thank you so much for your quick reply's. I can't see myself ever drifting far from this site, as I know diapers will always be a part of me. I would love to gain wisdom from people who have already gone threw the struggles of being a TB.

Quote Originally Posted by webb View Post
    This is the kind of stuff I am looking for! I just feel like I can understand you guys and be understood on such a heart-warning level.

I have learned threw trial and error that the only people I think I will ever be able to completely relate to are fellow AB/DL and this is my first opportunity to meet everyone! Thank you so much for your quick reply's. I can't see myself ever drifting far from this site, as I know diapers will always be a part of me. I would love to gain wisdom from people who have already gone threw the struggles of being a TB.
    Actually, this is a great site for gaining insight from other member's experiences. These kinds of topics come up again and again, and we are pretty good sharing our experiences, especially when it helps others.

Maybe it is the mental picture of us all sitting in a play pen happily that makes me feel so at home with this site. The thought of meeting another person that understands me like I know this group does is such a eye opening thing and I know that with enough time, that might become a possibility for me. I just can't thank you guys enough for giving me hope that that might happen someday.

---------- Post added at 03:46 ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bryan View Post
    Lengthy? More like short and to the point, and well said.

Welcome.
    Congrats on your 1,000th post! And thank you for having it be on my topic =P.