Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Console Emu

Default Console Emu

Is anyone else as addicted to console emulators as I am?
    As of last night XD

Nothign is better then that nestolgia, of popping in an old PSx game in your comp and playing it till your eyes Bleed.
    Current crack :
    Crash Bandicoot 2.

i'm addicted to them too.
    I use Mame 32 to play old arcade game, project 64 for n64 and snesxw9 for snes.

I used to have all this old console but I prefere play my old games on PC

EmeraldsAndLime

*came into this topic expecting emu's*

Damn I really need to get out of this country >_<

I played an incredible number of games on GBA, SNES, NES, GB, GBC and N64 emulators, but I think the one I loved most is, indeed... Ocarina Of Time <333333

I've got an N64 and a GBA emulator that I play a lot. I play Mario Kart 64 the most, best game ever! But I didn't know they had one for PlayStation games. Where can I find one?

Ah yes! The old games were the best and the hardest games of all time.

Since the adapter for my Sega Master System II duffed up, i've been playing all the games for it on this Emukon program. Yay for oldschool Sonic!!!

Since my N64 still works i'd rather use that to play N64 games than a PC emulator - more fun when it's the original stuff! ^^,

i got Kega <genesis emu> ePSXe <Playstation> Project 64 <Nintendo 64> PCSX2 <PS2> and a bunch of others, I am a emulator nut ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kams View Post
    I've got an N64 and a GBA emulator that I play a lot. I play Mario Kart 64 the most, best game ever! But I didn't know they had one for PlayStation games. Where can I find one?
    www.ngemu.com

I wouldn't call myself an addict, but I do love to have Zsnes (super nintendo emulator) on my computer with some rom's