Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talking

Default Talking

Ok so I dont know about you all but i like talking about my problem likeing diapers/pullups, But it never seems there is no one that likes to, i mean I try to talk to non Dl's friends and family and i mean i have a couple people i can talk to others dont want anything to do with me. you see i am proud of who i am I dont give a SH** what people think I know its not my fault, I know i didnt choose too, and I know I cannot get rid of it. for me its i will try and stop then i will see them out somewhere at a store or in a stroller or something and its like then i need them bad. I have tried to talk to other AB/DLS about it and it seems no one ever wants to cause there so used to it. I talk to people i think i can trust on facebook, like i said i dont care. everyone has glitchs in life were all robots in a way. (WARNING IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE TO SAY DONT SAY IT, ITS JUST GONNA PISS YOU AND ME OFF AFTER I FINISH TALKING TO YOU.)

What is it exactly you want to talk about? You've given a fairly broad scope really, best for you to direct the discussion as you see fit. :-)

Honestly I Just want to talk about them In general, anything at all about them is what i try to talk about brand, size, anything.

Dude, I'm not quite sure what you are asking for/are looking for in response here.

Sounds like he joined the chat forum on here and tried to talk about AB/DL related topics and got cold shouldered. Dont feel bad, alot of people here have been Ab/DLs for a super long time and are all "talked out". Now, they dont feel like talking about it because to them they have said and asked it all. Then from there all they usually see is trolls so its unfortunit for new ppl who want to ask questions and share thoughts.

It's all reference material now. You can find diapers, sizes, what-will-fit-you, what's-absorbent, why-do-I-feel-like-this, what-if-I-get-in-a-relationship, etc. info all over the place.

Grubber, what we don't know is your situation. If you have a question, ask! Here, we understand and accept your questions, unlike your offline friends and family that really don't want to talk about your choice of underwear And if you think about it, that's all it is.

What if your guy friend started rambling at length about why he prefers boxers over briefs, or your girl friend kept on about why Victoria's Secret panties are better than Hanes? It's a rather personal choice, and one that takes up very little brainspace for most people. But not us... We're odd, and a little obsessed.

Ok well I'll add my general thoughts, hopefully something will spur you into discussion.

I used to feel a bit jealous when I saw a child being babied, but now I have a loving partner who babies me - so when I see a baby I only get paternal instincts kicking in...

Like you, I accept who I am - I'm not proud of it, but I'm not really ashamed either - although if any one knew about it I'd be horribly embarrased and hope they just ignored it.

I've worn in total about 80 diapers since I started a year and a half ago - probably not much compared to most people here!

I don't let AB/DL control me, it's just a part of me that I indulge in when I feel the urge really. But I don't get binge/purge cycles since I accepted who I am.

I love thick disposable diapers - something about being taped in, the crinkle, the groin thickness. Like the thickness of cloth, but don't really feel babyish when in them. Favourite are currently Abena, but I like the thick plastic on Bambinos.

Hopefully there's something there you want to talk about?

Quote Originally Posted by Grubber View Post
    Ok so I dont know about you all but i like talking about my problem likeing diapers/pullups, But it never seems there is no one that likes to, i mean I try to talk to non Dl's friends and family and i mean i have a couple people i can talk to others dont want anything to do with me. you see i am proud of who i am I dont give a SH** what people think I know its not my fault, I know i didnt choose too, and I know I cannot get rid of it. for me its i will try and stop then i will see them out somewhere at a store or in a stroller or something and its like then i need them bad. I have tried to talk to other AB/DLS about it and it seems no one ever wants to cause there so used to it. I talk to people i think i can trust on facebook, like i said i dont care. everyone has glitchs in life were all robots in a way. (WARNING IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE TO SAY DONT SAY IT, ITS JUST GONNA PISS YOU AND ME OFF AFTER I FINISH TALKING TO YOU.)
    I love your warning statement!!! I do not wear diapers but I am happy that you are trying to express your feelings instead of holding it all inside. First get all those emotions out then it will slowly start making sense. Anyways there are a lot of people here who are truly compassionate and care how you feel and want you to be happy.

NicoBoy

I think the chat room is what you need. I keep my DL side a secret and never discuss it with friends, but I do have the feeling with rap because all of my friends are rockers and country stars.

I'd agree that you should try out the IRC but don't expect everyone to drop what they are doing and talk about nothing but diapers. We talk about a lot of things, including diapers. I think people are pretty willing to answer questions and maybe you can talk further with those who respond. I understand your feeling of urgency but it's important to be able to take turns socially and being able to talk about other things reinforces with a lot of us that you're a well-rounded person who cares about more than what we might be wearing.