Thread: So, I just found out that there are many others like me.

Default So, I just found out that there are many others like me.

Ever since I could remember, I always had a baby mentality. I always wanted to be babied, but knew not to what extent. I was struggling figuring out whether this was healthy, and I began hating myself. I just recently began looking up teen babies to you know, come to terms with who I am. My older brothers actually knows, and babies me to the fullest extent. I am moving with them when I'm 18, and I couldn't be happier! But being a teen or adult baby is always considered a fetish, which I find only half-true. I do know that in my case it isn't a fetish, I am a baby in mind, body, and soul. I actually took a vow of chastity, because I find dating and marriage too adult for my nature. Are there others like me? I still need advice on being comfortable with taking more drastic measures like wearing diapers and getting bottles and binky's and such. I am very lucky, though, because I have family members who accept who I am and actually take care of me, and want to for the rest of my life. I am truly blessed in the fact that I can embrace my babyhood without being judged. I am just so happy to know I'm not alone c:

Well that's awesome for you kaylakutiez! And welcome to ADISC.

alu

There are allot of people who love to be babied ,and to be the baby aswell. It's fine and its in a way built into you. Im glad that you have come to terms with this as it is a big part of the whole tb infatilism thing. You are lucky that your family accept you as many others have less accepting parents and very lucky that you get babied by your brother.It is classed as a fettish but for most it is more comforting or is done for annother reason.If you want to go the whole way with the diapers i would (and if its allright with other e.g. brother). and as you have mentioned yes there are many other who are like you.

I am VERY lucky that I have an accepting family! Thank you so much for this beautiful advice! I do plan on getting diapers, especially now that I discovered that there are many others like me. It's so comforting. Thank you so much for listening, alu c:

Quote Originally Posted by kaylakutiez View Post
    My older brothers actually knows, and babies me to the fullest extent. I am moving with them when I'm 18, and I couldn't be happier! I am very lucky, though, because I have family members who accept who I am and actually take care of me, and want to for the rest of my life. I am truly blessed in the fact that I can embrace my babyhood without being judged. I am just so happy to know I'm not alone c:
    Hey, welcome to the site! It sounds awesome that you have family that will look after you like that! However, I hope you don't mind me prying, but I always like to learn as much as possible when we have members with a fairly unique situation! I've used info gleaned from some other of your posts too here.

Have you been babied all your life then? I presume without diapers etc. it was just being treated like a potty trained toddler all the time? Was it just your brothers doing it in secret, or your whole family babying you?

Have you managed to cope with school ok? Did you have to grow up while at School, then be a child again at home?

Do your brothers live together? Do they have any significant others? How do your parents take their decision to baby you forever?

I'm just intrigued as to how they'll baby you - what about their jobs or friends or relationships? Or have they both vowed to live off benefits to keep you as a baby?

Are you planning to live as a baby all your life? Or do you think you'll decide to be an adult one day? If so, do you worry you'll have missed out on a lot of important stages in development?

I hope I've not been too forward - as I say, I just like to learn a lot about people!

Welcome again! *hugs*

alu

no problems ,thats why were here to listen and to give advice to each other, i hope you find what you need here on adisc.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Hey, welcome to the site! It sounds awesome that you have family that will look after you like that! However, I hope you don't mind me prying, but I always like to learn as much as possible when we have members with a fairly unique situation! I've used info gleaned from some other of your posts too here.

Have you been babied all your life then? I presume without diapers etc. it was just being treated like a potty trained toddler all the time? Was it just your brothers doing it in secret, or your whole family babying you?

Have you managed to cope with school ok? Did you have to grow up while at School, then be a child again at home?

Do your brothers live together? Do they have any significant others? How do your parents take their decision to baby you forever?

I'm just intrigued as to how they'll baby you - what about their jobs or friends or relationships? Or have they both vowed to live off benefits to keep you as a baby?

Are you planning to live as a baby all your life? Or do you think you'll decide to be an adult one day? If so, do you worry you'll have missed out on a lot of important stages in development?

I hope I've not been too forward - as I say, I just like to learn a lot about people!

Welcome again! *hugs*
    Actually, I live a normal life! I recently began being taken care of when I was around 14. I had always been a really innocent person, and had a really young mentality, not to mention my sheltering. I became really depressed in middle school, and became extremely close to my brothers, who love me more than anything and wanted to help me. I had always been the type to depend on people, and being A baby my nature, I began relying on them in more ways than comfort. I haven't started using baby items or anything, so everything right now is pretty normal. They help put me to sleep and I sit on their laps, just descreet big brother/little sister bonding. But more and more of my baby side is coming out, and to my surprise they were more than happy having someone depend on them as much as I do. Slowly but surely I'm transgressing and planning on buying baby items so that I can be taken care of fully, which they want, surprisingly. I'm waiting to become a full AB until after I graduate and get settled in, but my brothers are more than happy to be my caretakers. Because I never was babied fully, and more just treated like a baby, but without the pacifiers diapers etc, I developed normally. I've experienced more than enough pain and heartache, and I've experienced life just as normally as everyone else. But I will admit, now that I am taking the steps to becoming a full TB, it's harder and harder to find the will to continue being even slightly independent. It's hard being in school when all I can focus on is being a baby.

Personality wise, I'm very young. I was always sheltered and highly protected, so I had small exposure to inappropriate subjects, I hadnt even dated, even before I became reliant on my family. I never had the desire to get married, and I never fantasized about having kids as a child like most little girls do. Instead I focused and fantasized about being a baby for the rest of my life. I do plan on being this way my entire life, simply because it is who I am and always has been. It almost seems impossible to escape it, even if I wanted to!

---------- Post added at 11:00 ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 ----------

My brother is a truck driver, and is going through the process of starting a trucking business. None have relationships, no. He Plans on taking me with him across the US while delivering, that way he can take care of me 24/7 without worrying about financial problems. My parents and brothers are very distant, and it will be more than easy to hide this from them, especially since I plan on moving far from them! The brother who wants to take me in has actually been divorced 3 times, and doesn't plan on marrying anymore. Even if he did, he would still continue taking care of me. I am truly blessed to have such supportive people! And not only are they supportive, but they encourage it. They themselves would die if I grew up. It's an interesting thing, huh?

---------- Post added at 11:02 ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 ----------

And I guess I can say that I HAVE always been treated like a potty-trained toddler by them! That's actually a pretty spot-on way to put it! And thank you! -hugs- don't worry, I'm more than happy to tell my story, since I can't exactly tell anyone else ;D

Wow! Can I just say, thank you for sharing that! Hopefully, other members will realise yours is a unique situation and not attempt to emulate it! But regardless, it sounds like you have a very supportive brother and a reasonable future plan. I honestly hope you can accomplish this and all works out for the rest of your life without any horrible complications!

*Hugs*

Thank you so much! And I can only hope there aren't complications! I doubt people can imitate my situation? Hmm. Thanks for listening c:

Hey, welcome! I hope you can find more friends then you can count here. I remember when I found out there were more. And the next day my mom checked the internet history and called us all wierdo's and child molestors. >_< and its wierd, I think I'm doing the chastity thing you mentioned too, without realising it.