Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which ones... which ones...

Default Which ones... which ones...

Hello again everyone, I had a little question which is a tad more specific than most, "Which diaper?" questions. My question is, which diaper? I don't feel comfortable ordering online at the moment, and was wondering which grocery store diapers you guys think I should get. I wouldn't ask however the last time I went on a diaper run the diapers I was set on getting weren't in the store, and I ended up getting some crappy ones >.> The stores I have available to me are QFC, Fred Meyers, Walgreens, Safeway (Though I don't really like safeway). If worse comes to worst I'll just pick up some goodnites again... Thanks!

i have yet to order online.. but ive stopped buying diapers from the supermarket/convenience stores and started calling around to medical supply specialty stores. usually they carry the better stuff.. most of them supply attends.. but what ive found to be my absolute favorite that i can pick up at one of these stores is Tranquility ATN or Slimline.. dont be afraid to call them up and pester them with questions about what they have and what they can order, for all they know. you're buying for some one else.

If you're lucky, or go to say, a medical store or pharmacy, you MIGHT find some Tenas. Otherwise, you're stuck with crappy diapers, no pun intended. Depends max are okay.

I always suggest ordering online over IRL, as the diapers are better, but that's your call.

~One-Seventeen

Oooh, I never even considered the possibility of a medical supply store! I might do that. Thank you both ^.^ Anyone have any idea what types they have at walgreens? I've yet to peruse their wares.

From those, the best you will do is Depends Fitted Maximum Protection. Don't forget to add Rite-Aid into that mix for checking since I noticed just today that one Walgreens wasn't carrying that particular kind of Depends. Some medical supply stores or pharmacies like this one carry a wider assortment, like Molicare and some Tena.

Hmmm yea I didn't have Rite-Aid on there because no nearby Rite-Aid locations are coming to mind. And thanks, I'll remember that brand.

I tend to like the most absorbant Walgreens ones. They are cloth-covered (more comfortable if ya ask me) and they absorb nearly as much or just as much as Depend Max protection, but for way less money. If you can find a good medical supply store though then I would totally go with that.

Penguinhop

Quote Originally Posted by Zyro View Post
    Oooh, I never even considered the possibility of a medical supply store! I might do that. Thank you both ^.^ Anyone have any idea what types they have at walgreens? I've yet to peruse their wares.
    Walgreens has there brand certainty there decent and comfortable and depends they sorta are ok and mine has tena I haven't tried them but I hear they're good

Babyteagan

Attends 10 classic style poly briefs any good

Miku

Might be able to find some Attends if there's a Target around you.