Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what if question

Default what if question

Ok if you had to choose between each bad senorio which one would you choose? So soil yourself on a bus going from seattle to california with no stops on the way, or wet your pants on cnn in front of the president of the united states? Which one would you do if had no choice but to choose.

I'm Canadian, who cares about the president of the United States.. I'd go for wet myself.

Quote Originally Posted by aydensboy View Post
    I'm Canadian, who cares about the president of the United States.. I'd go for wet myself.
    HAHAHA. I think I'd also go with the wetting option.

Ok,

Well being from the USA.

I'd still take the wetting. Maybe messin on the president would be berry use here.

I didn't vote for him, don't agree with most of his views, and generally dislike the man, and I used to like in chi town.

Well that ought to get me on the FBI most wanted list...!!!

B

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    Ok,

Well being from the USA.

I'd still take the wetting. Maybe messin on the president would be berry use here.

I didn't vote for him, don't agree with most of his views, and generally dislike the man, and I used to like in chi town.

Well that ought to get me on the FBI most wanted list...!!!

B
    well, i guess good-bye is in order? Once the FBI break down your door, take your computer, phone, and any other internet connected device away, we wont be hearing from you for a while....

well, i guess good-bye is in order? Once the FBI break down your door, take your computer, phone, and any other internet connected device away, we wont be hearing from you for a while....
    Yep, but I'm old and at my age I may be able to shrug it off as being senile!

Or maybe the dog did it...oops forgot no real dog...just a plushie!

Or really I am the president of the united states...Na...not even with a good mask!

Or maybe the FBI really does stand for female body inspector! Well just maybe!

Or maybe someone broke into my property and circumvented my security system, broke my password, and wrot it preys ing to be me, and didn't steal anything and didn't get recorded on surveillance system. Yep that will do!

Either way I really don't care what the FBI thinks!

But that said.

When they come, I'll be ready, I'm in a 24/7 right now and that will take it!

But that again, it's frigging hot out! Dew points in the 80's ouch! And 100 deg... Ouch again!

Well Nuff of my rant...or should I say...my super expert burglar that stole my online persona's had enough!

B

ive never messed my self.. but i think i'd rather deal with the embarrassment locally than internationally

Same thing for me here.

Wet yourself and walk away.

The cameras would obviously be pointed at the president and nobody would let me be in the way of that picture. =p

Who knows, maybe I'm wearing a bathing suit =D