Thread: curiosity brought me here....

Default curiosity brought me here....

I watched a commercial yesterday for a tv program called strange addictions where a female was describing the AB lifestyle. She wore diapers and slept in a crib etc...

Not sure why but it deeply intrigued me, I myself am not an AB but found the site quite attractive. That's pretty much my introduction...

Hey there! Tell us a bit more about yourself, e.g. What do you like to do in your spare time?

-G

besides the typical work type stuff.... lol. Well, I'm an avid weight lifter, love the gym!!! I also love fishing (saltwater). Aside from that love eating out and spending time with people shooting the breeze!

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmybabygirl View Post
    besides the typical work type stuff.... lol. Well, I'm an avid weight lifter, love the gym!!! I also love fishing (saltwater). Aside from that love eating out and spending time with people shooting the breeze!
    Awesome! I wish I could weightlift. I'm puny and weak though :/

-G

well, there are substantial results rather quickly but then it plateaus and takes a longgg time ..lol

I'm glad you stopped by! If you browse around, you'll find there's an article talking about that TV show and anticipating its effects on "the public's" opinion of this interest. It seems to be brought up more and more as time goes on (the TV show Family Guy and the movie Shoot 'Em Up come to mind also recently).

Overall, though, this place is full of people and conversations just as random as any other forum. We've decided, for some reason, to spend our time communicating with others who have the same unusual diaper/age-play interests, and/or are having incontinence issues (and/or want to have them, surprisingly enough). That's not all we talk about, though; just like any other forum, you'll find a bunch of talk about life, school, relationships, games, fitness, music, computers, language, and friendship issues (good and bad). You'll find nice people, rude people, brilliant people, and downright annoying people.

So, again, I'm very glad you stopped by! Stay as long as you like. Even if you don't hang out for long, I hope you enjoy your time here. Welcome to ADISC!

At least some people are curious about what we do without thinking we're freaks. Just fyi most of us are quite normal unlike all the other crazy crap you may have heard in the news :P but welcome to the site!

Babyteagan

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmybabygirl View Post
    I watched a commercial yesterday for a tv program called strange addictions where a female was describing the AB lifestyle. She wore diapers and slept in a crib etc...

Not sure why but it deeply intrigued me, I myself am not an AB but found the site quite attractive. That's pretty much my introduction...
    Well I wanted to see that episode because I am an established TB and like it when I know im not alone in my uniqueness. The episode is wears diapers, eats dryer sheets.

I am also glad you came by, this site is for the support of all connected with being ab/dl including curious onlookers (respectful ones, of course...) Your username suggests you might be interested in having your own babygirl to look after, where you might not be into the play yourself: if so, all well and good. People who want to BE little outnumber those who want to supervise the littles, so the more the merrier.

Even if you have no wish to be involved directly, I am still happy at there being more non-participants who nonetheless have an open and understanding, or at least tolerant attitude to us, which would include a recognition that we do in fact come in all ages (actual,) a range of role-played ages (0- 6 or so Mostly,) male, female, transgender... all varieties of sexuality including asexual... While most of us fall into a few broad groups, the rest of us occupy all manner of categories, some of them probably unique to just certain individuals: and this alone, the fact that many of us defy being categorized easily, is not sufficiently commonly understood outside the community. The better we are understood, the happier I am.