Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey...

Default Hey...

Hey I'm Nikohl I'm a Senior in High School.

I myself am a teenbaby and a babyfur. I've been both for about a year now. (By the way... Is my avatar ok? Not to creepy? Someone tell me please? I don't want to be like the lady who walks around with toilet paper out her skirt all day...)

I'm a very athletic teen. I play a lot of sports. I've wrestled (boys and girls) for a long time. And play lacrosse along with throwing Shot-put and Discus. I love to paint and draw, along with design clothes, and I have an affinity for computer programing. I love to learn new languages and currently speak four. English (Native), Spanish (Fluent), American Sign Language (Intermediate), Russian (Beginner). I plan on being a Sign language interpreter for my career after High school.

I came to this site to find others to talk to that share the same interests as me. and I'm hoping to find others to discuss this with and possibly make friends.

So I hope this Is a good Intro...

Nikohl

Scootalooo

Hey Nikohl, welcome to adisc. Hope you meet friends and have fun, it's a good intro. Where did
    you learn to speak all those languages?.

Also your avatar is ok

Quote Originally Posted by Alvinsforbiddenlover View Post
    Hey Nikohl, welcome to adisc. Hope you meet friends and have fun, it's a good intro. Where did
    you learn to speak all those languages?.

Also your avatar is ok
    Awesome. I'm glad my intro and avi are ok. As I noted above, English I've always spoke, Spanish I took three years of in school, ASL will be two years after this year in school, and Russian I'm independantly studying.

Puedes Hablar En espanol?
    Yo tambien, solo un poco

I took 3 years of spanish too, kinda forgetting it though, never use it anymore...

Anyways, welcome to adisc

oh and your avatar is fine, Just know that every member can see it and some people might not be confortable posting their real life picture up here, but again its totally up to you

@Orcaway- Ay si si. Muchos gracias. Soy muy appriciada. I'd be the same way but around the time I stopped the classes I moved from Indiana to Southern Florida, where there is a lot of Spanish being spoke so I get a lot of practice now.

@PamperedKari-
    I live in The Southern Area (are we allowed to say cities?)

well let's just say that's my area
    i'm not sure if your aloud but it's probably up to you

---------- Post added at 08:41 ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PaciFyre View Post
    @PamperedKari-
    I live in The Southern Area (are we allowed to say cities?)
    though I don't wanna seem like a stalker

Well... I love using my paci. I love to wear diapers when I can. (a.k.a when my mom's not home). And I love acting like a baby. I have this amazing yellow sippy cup with giraffes on it.