Thread: what do you do?

berryboy

Default what do you do?

what do you do when your so hot your genitals and anus are sweating and you sweat through your diapers faster then you can put them on?

You stop wearing diapers... Unless you are IC, you're wasting a lot of diapers sweating through them!

Though, if you are sweating that much to cause it to leak through a diaper that quickly - go to ER asap!!! Sounds like a serious fever!

berryboy

not a fever i am just fat and it's really really hot and i have a sweating disorder

Then I would suggest the former of my previous statements - if you are already hot and sweaty, don't waste diapers sweating through them...

If you must wear, what diapers are you wearing? A high performance (abena/dry 247 etc) will hold a lot more sweat than a depends pull up.

berryboy

i'll stop wearing till i cool off and i use prevail by first quality a size to small

Stopping wearing is a good idea, but also try to find some diapers that fit well - maybe breathable too?

berryboy

i was using tena's that i found in the shed but ran out and now there are some hospital diapers there that fit but they seem awful thin

Are you able to order online or get to a medical supply store? These will sell the best diapers tbh

berryboy

um i cannot order online plus there is always someone at home being nosie and we ain't got a med suply store in our town anymore we're a tiny town

I know what you mean berryboy. I'm not average size by any means. And i tend to run hotter than normal so. But i usually dont have have and excessive sweating problem unless it get above 85. You might consider wearing some better diapers like abena, secure xplus, active ultra plus, or even molicares. Ive gone ridi in an active ultra plus in 95 degree in 95 degree weather and it not bad. The liner they put on the wings do a pretty good job of wicking away moisture from sweat. Btw, I'm around 315 and I fit into large just fine.