Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arnt you glad in someways your ass isnt furry irl? :P haha

Default Arnt you glad in someways your ass isnt furry irl? :P haha

HIHI! :O

Anyways yea arnt you glad your bumbum isnt fluffy afterall o.o(like a full furry would be). I mean yea idd classify my self as a total babyfur and i enjoy the lifestyle alot however... Especially more so since im incontinent, i would meep at the fear of being fluffy down under. All the yuckies getting stuck to your furr how hard would that be to clean! And what about your fur it self. If you got lots of furr would that effect your leak guards some? Not to mention after being diapered awhile and playing lots what if your furr starts getting stuffy... eek!

o.o What chu think? Is it Oh noes! Or am i just being a silly foxie overthinking. :P

Well I'm not a furry, but irl I have a very furry "bumbum" - in fact, there are very few patches of skin on my body without 3 inch hairs growing from it. Littleabgirl will be happy to confirm this...

This level of fur is one of the reasons I choose to only wet my diaper...

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Well I'm not a furry, but irl I have a very furry "bumbum" - in fact, there are very few patches of skin on my body without 3 inch hairs growing from it. Littleabgirl will be happy to confirm this...

This level of fur is one of the reasons I choose to only wet my diaper...
    lol yea, I mean im small, female, and asian so that didnt leave me with much hair down there but what hair was in my southern regions got lasered away pretty quick just to like, make things easier in terms of self and assisted care. :3

I know some people can be super partial about there hair but... i mean unless you enjoy a full shower each diaper change thats messy... your hands are tied.. well.. or your hygene is questionable 0.0.

Peachy

Butt fur (same with any fur really) can be shaved off. It's recommended, because
    (1) the current fashion standard is hairless (hair all over must have been popular in the 70s though, from what I can tell from all those old movies),
    (2) it feels more babyish, and
    (3) is definitely easier to clean, especially if you're bound to get sweaty, or worse: full of urine or feces back/down there.

Obviously, there are drawbacks:
    (A) It's high maintenance, because you need to cut down the forest regularly, which takes time and effort, and
    (B) hair locks in the pheromones (subconscious smell used for attracting other humans) your body produces for a longer time.
    (C) Your butt freezes more easily in winter time
    (D) You can't sneak silent farts any more.

I can see both sides really: People are lazy and don't want to shave their butt every other day just to look nice, while incontinent people need to do it or they may spend even more time cleaning up (or find their caretakers flat out refuse to clean them).

Peachy (fuzzy, not furry )

LOL cuuuuuttee! I am not a furry but I loved your post. It really made me smile.. KYYAAAA!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post

Obviously, there are drawbacks:
    (A) It's high maintenance, because you need to cut down the forest regularly, which takes time and effort, and
    (C) Your butt freezes more easily in winter time
    (D) You can't sneak silent farts any more.

Peachy (fuzzy, not furry )

*caugh caugh*

A: its not high maintinance if da hairs gone for good o-o *shoots lasers randomly*
    C: Nuh bum freeze if you got nice warm padding! ^-^ *pokes diaper*
    D: erm.. *looks around blankly* diapers are "slightly" good at helping muffle gassy nosies. :3 >-< cant really "Sneak" nuthing with my issues anyways </3.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure the amount of lasering needed for me would count as a stage show if you had a live band playing...

After reading this blog entry, I vowed to never shave any hair off unless I absolutely had to!

Hmm, I don't know... I'm not IC, And I still want to remove he hair in my "Southern Zone"... I meen, I cannot see many good reasons not to... and what girl is going to suddenly decide she doesnt like me after she has seen my private areas? if we're close enough in a relationship that she sees them in the first place, I'm pretty sure that "your butt isn't fuzzy" would be a deal breaker... just saying...

and no attack on peachy, but if any hair is going to be smelled by a female, its going to be the stuff on my head, not my butt :P

I'm lucky enough that I dot have to employ the national guard to remove my forest. I usually just trim it really short. That way I don't get that nasty stubble itch. And I do it roughly every haircut.

You have a point, but I would deal with it. The positives outweigh the negatives by far in my mind.