Thread: Ever accidently spend the night at someone house?

Default Ever accidently spend the night at someone house?

Well I spent this weekend with my best friend in dc. Her roommates where out of town and she's easily skiddish and doesn't like to be alone. Can't blame her really, girl alone in an apartment sounds like the opening of every horror flick! XD so we Hung out at my place two floors up. We watched netflix on my Xbox and just Hung out and talked. So while watching the movie we kinda dozed off. I woke up several hours later to see her cuddling with her hippo and me confused as to what time it was. Checked the clock it was 5am Sunday.. I'm like damn, so I nudge her awake so she could go to her apartment. She just asked me if she could crash on the couch. I just said sure and went to my room. Overall fun night but damn....I'm lucky my fiancee is trusting and understanding. XD

Anyone have any stories of night just going way past what you expected? Unintentionally sleeping or crashing on a couch or floor? I guess passing out drunk stories work...

Met this girl once but before we could go out on a date, I had to have dinner with her parents at their house.

They invited me over one Saturday night. When I arrived, her parents house was full of people! Her Father held a high position at the Toyota Branch in US and he was having a traditional Japanese dinner. At the dinner table I had to sit right beside the Father!

All of a sudden, while we were eating, he asked his employees , one by one, if I was suitable to go out with his daughter!!
    AAaaaaHhh, i wanted to hide underneath the table..but since it was one of those low Japanese tables ..i had no where to hide...especially me being 6'4!

At the end of the vote everyone laughed and drank and sang karaoke!
    I got so blasted off sake and Japanese beers that I could not drive home. The parents invited me to stay and said I could sleep...in their daughter's room!!!! LOL!!
    That was one of the best nights I had sleeping with someone. We didn't do anything..we just cuddled and gave each other drunk sweet kisses and slept really deep with her big ass Hello Kitty.

In the morning they made me breakfast and i went back home.. we went out for a year and had to separate because she moved back to Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisabeach View Post
    Met this girl once but before we could go out on a date, I had to have dinner with her parents at their house.

They invited me over one Saturday night. When I arrived, her parents house was full of people! Her Father held a high position at the Toyota Branch in US and he was having a traditional Japanese dinner. At the dinner table I had to sit right beside the Father!

All of a sudden, while we were eating, he asked his employees , one by one, if I was suitable to go out with his daughter!!
    AAaaaaHhh, i wanted to hide underneath the table..but since it was one of those low Japanese tables ..i had no where to hide...especially me being 6'4!

I got so blasted off sake and Japanese beers that I could not drive home. The parents invited me to stay and said I could sleep...in their daughter's room!!!! LOL!!
    That was one of the best nights I had sleeping with someone. We didn't do anything..we just cuddled and gave each other drunk sweet kisses and slept really deep with her big ass Hello Kitty.

In the morning they made me breakfast and i went back home.. we went out for a year and had to separate because she moved back to Japan.
    Sounds like you had a blast, that really an amazing story. Sucks that you guys. Couldn't stick together do you keep contact at least? And if you don't mind answering how old where you and how old are you now?

"Overall fun night but damn....I'm lucky my fiancee is trusting and understanding. XD "

How did you explain it to your fiancee!!! You must have been so scared to tell her.

"Overall fun night but damn....I'm lucky my fiancee is trusting and understanding. XD "

How did you explain it to your fiancee!!! You must have been so scared to tell her.
    :O That sounds adorable i totally would have chased her back to japan. >-< And sadly i do not have a fun story to add to this thread because my disabilities kind of... limit being out on my own :3= no fun sleepovers.

Simple "hey remember that movie I was watching with so and so? Well I fell asleep and when I woke up we where still in the living room" tada honesty is the best policy.

To be a nice guy, I drove my ex down to see her grandparents one weekend. About half-way back, one of the tires on my car actually blew out. Steering through that is something I'll be terribly happy to never do again. Long story short, turns out we were like 10 minutes from her parents' place, so we ended up crashing there overnight. Talk about nerve-racking: here I am trying to present this image of responsible and adult I'm forced to bed for crash space.

You should have followed it up with a vote for a free car...