Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi,

I'm new to this kind of thing, and I really.. am not experienced in exploring my interest in this kinda thing. I have always kinda been interested in some of the topic/s covered here, an I hope to explore them a little bit more.

To tell a little bit more abt myself, I'm from New England, I'm attending college, .. I'm rly interested in fashion and artistic drawing, I also play tennis, soccer, and chess when i have the time, and I'm also what I'd hope would be referred to as a respectable Pianist.

..Thought I'd just post an introduction

Brittany

Welcome to our family

Feel free to ask anything and, I hope you find this site as helpful as I have.

Perhaps you will even feel comfortable typing the word diaper soon. Assuming that is the thing you are referencing, our interests are wide and varying. I think you will find this a safe haven for you to explore this kinda thing and understand a new facet of your being.

hi welcome i am fairly new to this site i have used it less than a week but i have came out of my shell in that short amount of time look forward to see you around this site i have 1 question what kind of things do you draw

Quote Originally Posted by EllyStar View Post
    Hi,

I'm new to this kind of thing, and I really.. am not experienced in exploring my interest in this kinda thing. I have always kinda been interested in some of the topic/s covered here, an I hope to explore them a little bit more.

To tell a little bit more abt myself, I'm from New England, I'm attending college, .. I'm rly interested in fashion and artistic drawing, I also play tennis, soccer, and chess when i have the time, and I'm also what I'd hope would be referred to as a respectable Pianist.

..Thought I'd just post an introduction

Brittany

Hello EllyStar! WELCOME TO ADISC! /caps lock off.

Quote Originally Posted by LilRetroBoy View Post
    hi welcome i am fairly new to this site i have used it less than a week but i have came out of my shell in that short amount of time look forward to see you around this site i have 1 question what kind of things do you draw
    Thanks, I hope to a little bit as well. I like to draw people, sometimes Silhouettes, cityscapes, an items representing larger meaning. Well.. to be short, I like to draw things I'm thinking about or imagining tht are interesting, I'm not someone who draws comics or paints flowers either. I'm not rly lik professionally good or anything, but it's amusing.

Brittany.

---------- Post added at 20:05 ---------- Previous post was at 20:02 ----------

Thanks for the welcome, an for being so nice Mr. Khaymen sir, and Megamatt.

Brittany

Hi EllyStar,

You had me at pianist! Do you write any music? Oh, and greetings BTW!

-Marka