Thread: Nudism and ABDL

Red face Nudism and ABDL

Hi all,

I hope this is in the right forum. I figure that this falls under "all things diaper". Anyway, a bit of background:

I might put my entire background story into a blog at some point, but in short; I think I have had ABDL feelings since a very young age, wetting myself on purpose, holding up going to the bathroom and later on more diaper-related things such as using underwear filled with towels etc. until a couple of years back when I actually started using diapers properly.

But in between that I have had other feelings as well, one of them being nudism. I didn't come from nowhere though. My parents were quite conservative, but from the age of 8-9, from every summer vacation my aunt and uncle would take me and my siblings on week-long holiday to a nudist-site. It was all very normal to us, a lovely campsite with lovely people in a beautiful area and at that age you don't think about it.

This became more of a problem during puberty due to more obvious reasons, but when I was about 17-18 I joined them once more and actually really liked it. I haven't been since.

At the moment there are two ways I feel free and relaxed and one if wearing diapers and the other is being naked. I enjoy walking around the house nude but would also love to always be able to walk around the house wearing a diaper. I haven't been able to combine this though (except maybe a couple of times when I was home alone).

I'm planning to book a holiday to a nudist site again, I miss it and the atmosphere was really great. I doubt being diapered up is part of what people accept there and I have kind of made my piece with it, but that would be my optimal relax vacation I suppose. So I guess my questions are whether people recognise this at all? Whether there are any nudists out here and how they deal with it. And secondly, whether there are actually sites where it is possible? I once heard about a ABDL camp being organised in the US?

Most things in life exist in a grey area. Your case is unique. You cannot wear a diaper and be nude at the same time!

But even nudist don't want puddles on the seating! - It might not be fair to pretend to be incontinent, but I would look at it the other way - For adults there are places where fetishes are welcome and my guess it would be better to be nude in a sexually tolerant situation, then diapered in one where sexual activity is not a key part of the vacation.

I think it isn't unique, but I know what you mean of course I cannot do both, but I enjoy either! And I try to combine it in a way (and e.g. walking around in a diaper with nothing else on is very pleasant). Thanks for replying, but that is not really an answer to any of the questions though... I was just wondering if there are any more more people who enjoy nudism aside from ABDL, how they deal with things and whether anyone knows of ABDL-type holidays and camps? I guess in general I'd be interested to know if people combine ABDL with holidays and how.

---------- Post added at 19:41 ---------- Previous post was at 19:40 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dayannight View Post
    But even nudist don't want puddles on the seating! - It might not be fair to pretend to be incontinent, but I would look at it the other way - For adults there are places where fetishes are welcome and my guess it would be better to be nude in a sexually tolerant situation, then diapered in one where sexual activity is not a key part of the vacation.
    Thanks, that is indeed a good point..

I kinda understanding where you are coming from. I am working my way on being a nudest but because where i live makes it something i can't really do except in my home and i never been to a nudest camp as well but it is something i would like to do someday. (would like to have some nudest friends to hang with be for going to one.)

Like you being padded or just naked around the house and yard is the most one of the relaxing things I like to do. But can only be done when home alone because of my sister. When she is home, the most i can do is just wear a t-shirt or t-shirt and diaper because it covers me up enough to make her comfortable.

As for your question, I dont think even clothing optional site would let you to be there with a diaper unless they know your IC. From the sound of it most your ABDL side is a fetish well your nudism side is more of your lifestyle. Having a diaper on may make people feel uncomfortable even if they are pretty open minded.

For your second question, you might be in luck finding a ABDL camp... kinda. There are ABDLs that met up for Met & greets and lunches. Every now and then they go camping for a weekend or longer, it a matter of finding the right group. But besides that anything else is just a bunch of abdl friends that go out camping.

Thanks Siddy! That is one of the reasons I like this website so much, intelligent people that can help put things in perspective!

And good point about diapered in a "public" nudist site, I guess it would make people very uncomfortable even it it were because of medical reasons. And I suppose I would feel very uncomfortable as well, I have only just started wearing them under my clothes in public and even that I do only sometimes. The ABDL meets and greets/camping sound good. Meeting a bunch of like-minded people in general sounds good, especially considering that one of the things I'd like is reach out with my ABDL feelings and being somewhere with others that do the same thing I do, simply sounds good.