Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sissyfurs

Default sissyfurs

I was wondering if there was any other Babyfurs and furs that Are sissies.

I enjoy being dressed up now and then. I wouldn't call myself a sissy really, as I don't consider myself a girl or girly boy, but it is a fun way to humiliate me and make me blush.

Quote Originally Posted by DLGrif View Post
    I enjoy being dressed up now and then. I wouldn't call myself a sissy really, as I don't consider myself a girl or girly boy, but it is a fun way to humiliate me and make me blush.
    That's pretty much the same as me. I consider myself a pretty submissive person, and much a sissy - though I do enjoy the idea of being dressed up like that. Its more about the humiliation or "cuteness" for me.

Even so I still have yet to actually dress up lol

Not really that into but from time to time I don't mind dressing others all girly or vice-versa.

I think I like the sound of that Sissyfur, I know I have my sissy moments, but i do like the idea of a furry, if the furry coustumes we not so expensive I know I would have one.

I always wanted to get a great big teddy bear, and remove the stuffing and make it a furry coustume but some of those bears and stuffed animals cost big money also.

I would buy a used furry coustume, if I could find one, do some guys change there coustumes now and then?

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    I would buy a used furry coustume, if I could find one, do some guys change there coustumes now and then?
    The point of having a fur suit is being your character. And usually furs keep the same suit, upgrading it as they go along. Bullcan I think you could build your own suit, you are good with your hands so you say. The reason Fursuits are expensive is because of the cost of the fur, not so much in their complexity.
    Its really just an augmented footed sleeper.

As for being a sissy.
    I am... but its the humiliation, and loss of control thing. I also REALLY like pink xp

I can sew but I'm not that good, and you need a better machine to handel the thickness of the fur like material.

I just tought furrys upgraded there coustumes, once and a while, and that would be a way to get into being a furry, useing an old outdated coustume.

I like the humiliation factor in the sissy catogory myself, I always imagine being humiliated, while wearing a sissy outfit, but it has never happened, so far.

A lot of Sissyfurs are just too ----ing cute.

I am not a sissyfur, but more of a dominant (well, depends on if there is someone more dominant, otherwise I can take either sub or dom).