Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Constipated and creeped out

Default Constipated and creeped out

My aunt took me out to the movies yesterday and I recently let her know that I was constipatedů She then offered to diaper me and clean me up once I was done if I had any luck, "Mumzie will clean you up, you can be my little baby for the day"

officially creeped out because normally she gets mad at me whenever I try to wear with her around.....

God damn it, both of you. Stop perpetuating that your aunt is attractive in that way! And you! Second poster! Stop encouraging him!

DO IT! i would kill for an opertunity like this, screw the embarrasment

at first i thought that you were constipated and needed advice about how to get trough it but now...

i'd say, only if you want.

Based on what you have told us about your relationship with your aunt, I would absolutely, positively, in no frickin' way imaginable accept such an offer. It would only serve to reinforce her perception that you need her excessive mothering.

This sounds quite unbelievable to me.. Even if it did happen I find it intresting that you actually seemed to like it. I'd think that public embarrasment like that wouldn't really be that lovely to teen like you. However if you feel like, you can tell us more background etc. I'm not saying this didn't happen but that I find it quite unbelievable with supplied details only.

Still, even if this is true, I don't think this belongs in IC forums. I'd see TB board more fitting for story like this. Or maybe even move to blog as this thread doesn't really ask for comments etc. but instead tells what happened like you would in a diary.

Quote Originally Posted by InfantTeen93 View Post
    This sounds quite unbelievable to me.. Even if it did happen I find it intresting that you actually seemed to like it. I'd think that public embarrasment like that wouldn't really be that lovely to teen like you. However if you feel like, you can tell us more background etc. I'm not saying this didn't happen but that I find it quite unbelievable with supplied details only.

Still, even if this is true, I don't think this belongs in IC forums. I'd see TB board more fitting for story like this. Or maybe even move to blog as this thread doesn't really ask for comments etc. but instead tells what happened like you would in a diary.
    it hasnt happened...im just creeped out that she offered to do it

this should suffice for background info

http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...-curse-me.html
    Last edited by goodnightmoon92; 15-Jul-2011 at 21:07. Reason: added a link

ah... My bad, I usually read and write in ADISC during night so I might misunderstand some stuff sometimes.. Sorry about that. In your case I wouldn't be so afraid. While it might sound creepy, I really doubt she would really do it in the end.