Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi there

Default Hi there

Hello, ADISC. I've been lurking the forums every so often for a while now and I finally decided to join. In a nutshell, I guess you could call me an upbeat, quirky guy who loves to see joy in others. As for why I came here, I've had a love for diapers and being kinda babyish for as long as I can remember, and I've really wanted a place where I can talk to others about it. I've never told anyone IRL about it, and honestly I don't have the courage to really do so yet.

Anywho, I am also training to become an actor and I am also in love with writing. Additionally I play quite a lot of videogames either with my friends or alone (By the way props to anyone who gets my name). One other hobby I have is Magic: The Gathering. I play it quite a bit with friends, and occasionally go to tournaments and stuff where I live.

Well, that's all I really have to say about myself right now other than the fact that I am happy to be here.

welcome to ADISC. Do you have chance some time to wear and use diapers?

Yeah, I just resupplied myself with a few diapers today. I wear them as much as I can and use them for their intended purposes if that is what you were wondering.

At the moment all I have are Attends with waistband, but my personal favorites are Bambinos. I like the Teddy ones the best, but the others are nice too.

Yes Bambinos is great diaper. What is your diaper dream?

Diaper dream? I guess my diaper dream would simply to end up with someone that either shares my interest or at least understands and doesn't restrict that part of me. If I were to get that, I suppose I would be happy.

I'm assuming that is what you meant by diaper dream.

Hello Veiger. First I appreciate you being the only "v" in chat as v-tab shortcuts straight to your name, and is the somplest such name besides MOO. More seriously, you have been an active participant there, in conjunction with on-forum efforts and both are complementary and reinforce your online identity within the Adisc community, making you an "actual person" more than a black hole from which information an opinions and information emerge. This really makes you a member, one of us.

Being happy to be here and our being richer for having you here, really wrap up what it is to "be a member" mor than diaper-centric topics though they may form a big part of the basis of what brings us together. We are thus more than a collection of individuals with a common basis for grouping in one place and interacting.

You give all indications of being a leading light as your participation continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Veigar View Post
    Diaper dream? I guess my diaper dream would simply to end up with someone that either shares my interest or at least understands and doesn't restrict that part of me. If I were to get that, I suppose I would be happy.
    Hi, Veigar. I think that's a great diaper dream! It would be a dream come true for many, if not all of us. Are you in school studying acting? Have you been in anything like commercials? What kind of actor do you want to be? Hope to hear more from you.

Greetings. That's cool you play MtG. My partner just got me into it. He plays tournaments every Friday. I also recently told him about my fetish and he was cool with it, so it can happen. You just have to wait for the right person. Cheers!