Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shipping Question (Not in the Wiki)

Default Shipping Question (Not in the Wiki)

Okay, I ordered some Abenas online, and I'm trying to make sure the package is shipped to a UPS store location. I put it in the "special instructions," but I want to make sure they don't find their way to my doorstep. Is it able to tell whether it is shipping to the Store via tracking number, and if not, can I change it via tracking number?

EmeraldsAndLime

You can email off the company you bought them from and see what they have to say about it.

Generally though, if there are special instructions to follow, the shipping companies do follow it.

As long as you gave the UPS store's address as the shipping address you should be good to go. I take it you've already contacted the UPS store to let them know to expect it, so that they don't refuse it?

If you have the tracking number, you can go to the UPS site and put it in somewhere, and it tells you the status of it I believe...Sometimes you can also check the status of it on the site you ordered from

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    As long as you gave the UPS store's address as the shipping address you should be good to go. I take it you've already contacted the UPS store to let them know to expect it, so that they don't refuse it?
    I don't have the tracking number yet, but no, I have not done that yet.

Ive been looking to ship to a UPS store, (I can't afford my PO box anymore) is there anything special to it? Or do you just ask them if they could recieve a package and hold it for you? Dont they charge $2 a day? Does it need to be shipped with UPS? Does it have to be priority mail?

If you can answer these, I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    Ive been looking to ship to a UPS store, (I can't afford my PO box anymore) is there anything special to it? Or do you just ask them if they could recieve a package and hold it for you? Dont they charge $2 a day? Does it need to be shipped with UPS? Does it have to be priority mail?

If you can answer these, I love you.

I asked a friend on Facebook what you have to do to get one, since he used to work there...I'll get back to you on that, but I think it's like a PO box

Okay, this is a what the hell moment. I recieve a notification the package was shipped. And it was via FedEx. Now, the Website CLEARLY stated UPS ground was the shipping means, yet it was a FedEx Package. I sent an Email to The company I ordered from, but I'm not why they did this.

If its a fedex hold at location what you need to do is say its a hold at location and tell them where to send it to. Then they'll just ship it to the store (most likely a fedex kinkos) . They'll hold it for like 30 days i believe before they return to sender it. You can track the shipment online just like you would any shipment. When you go to pick up the package all you need is some form of ID so they can release the package to you.