Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Messing is like pesto....

Default Messing is like pesto....

Before you go "ugh another messing thread" hear me out:

George Costanza: "Why do I get pesto? Why do I think I'll like it? I keep trying to like it, like I have to like it."

For some reason I feel as though this quote is perfectly suited for me but on the grounds of messing. I keep felling that as an AB/DL I need to enjoy it. I know I don't but I keep trying to enjoy it....I just can't seem to learn that. What are your thoughts on this situation?

OH NO YOU DI'INT *shakes finger*. I love pesto and you dont go around hatin on my favorite pasta.

Furthermore im fully incontinent so dont go hatin on my uh'ohs. :3 lol >.<

At the end of the day... enjoy what you enjoy but keep in mind other people might not enjoy it. Me and my little rp family dont mind wet or messy diapers but on the flip side 2/3 of us are actually fully incontinent so might be a different perspective too. Do what yea like and so on.

My thoughts... Nonsense.

Why should you try to force yourself to do something you don't really like? Don't fool yourself. I don't believe liking to mess makes you more of an AB/DL. If that's what you mean.

If you don't like it... don't do it. You don't HAVE to like it to be an abdl, just be yourself =p

This made me laugh so hard. There really is a quote from Seinfeld that can be applied to anything in life. God I love that show

whilst I love pesto (and mind you, my pesto is almost famous around here )... I HATE messing...
    I think it's utterly grouse and nasty to the point where I sincerely hope that never again I will have to mess my diapers/pants...

sure - some like it, and man, whatever floats your boat... but me? messing = NO THANKS

LittleDrummerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Llamalord View Post
    Before you go "ugh another messing thread" hear me out:

George Costanza: "Why do I get pesto? Why do I think I'll like it? I keep trying to like it, like I have to like it."

For some reason I feel as though this quote is perfectly suited for me but on the grounds of messing. I keep felling that as an AB/DL I need to enjoy it. I know I don't but I keep trying to enjoy it....I just can't seem to learn that. What are your thoughts on this situation?
    I'm like you. I don't hate it, but I don't enjoy it, and I keep wanting to try it. Wierd...

Spearmint

I disagree. I only wear about once a week, and I do enjoy messing.

However, if it's not something you enjoy, then stop trying. Not a big deal