Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565758595105111112113114115
Results 1,141 to 1,144 of 1144

Thread: AB/DLism in popular culture

Though my trip on watching random videos on YouTube I got lead down a path of AOK first I watched Arther in his grown up life where he was an office computer countent or something like that. Then I found Dora the grown up which was Dora acting like a big kid in the adult world (Which is very hellerious and relatable) Yet it can not top Ciou the grown up. Now since Dora is a adult in these series she talks to the audience as if they was little but the whole show is still based around her in adult life.

Now Ciou the grown up or Ciou at 22 takes the cake. He insists in acting as he was little and he dose not want to grow up. Daaaaaady XD even said "Your not progressing as much as we thought" and in the short 4.40 he acts like a little/baby and his room has stayed the same.
    I kinda see a little or a adult baby element to this video and this could come under regression of choice.

WARNING This video contains a few swear words, Adult Ciou in a tie and underpants and threatening behaviour click at your own risk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ancfV-rhAHU

I was watching Red Dead Redemption II videos on YouTube when I came across a tutorial on how to get a good weapon in the game. A guy is trapped in the basement of a gunsmith and he's wearing a sailor suit like a child. The gunsmith sees this person he's captured as his son. When you lead the gunsmith down to the basement, part of it is setup like a child's room.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tina-diaper.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	31919

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	cupidtina.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	31920

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	cupidtina.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	31921
    She's wearing a diaper
    Last edited by LittleSissieJolie; 09-Nov-2018 at 00:01.

Been watching my way through Star Vs. The Forces of Evil on Hulu. Extremely fun show.

In Season 1 Episode 8, Star's wand runs out of power and, having misplaced her charger, she and Marco visit a pan-dimensional big box store called Quest Buy to pick up a new one. They bump into Star's nemesis, and hijinx ensue.

At one point, with Star's wand useless, they end up cornered against a wall of boxes labeled "BIG BOY DIAPERS". Needing an improvised weapon, they start flinging boxes at the villains, yelling "BIG BOY DIAPER BLAST!"

The scene in question starts at about the 1:10 mark here: