AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;7NbcWmncyz4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NbcWmncyz4[/video]

Two interesting shows.

Neurotica

[video]http://www.ifc.com/comedy-crib/neurotica/video-extras/season-01/good-job-ivy[/video]

Neurotica.jpg

Stan Against Evil

[video]http://www.ifc.com/shows/stan-against-evil/video-extras/season-02/season-2-trailer[/video]

Stan Aaginst Evil.jpg

MST3K's riff of THE CHRISTMAS THAT ALMOST WASN'T really went overboard with Stereotypes about us, through Mr. Whipple.

Is there a portrayal that's not a joke or a monster?

How long has this thread been alive??? Glad there are so many peeps out there watching for diaper content!

LittleManAlex said:
A couple that I haven't seen so far in this thread, but I may have missed them.

First the NOFX song regaining unconsciousness as heavy AB themes though more used metaphorically than anything else.

Also S3 of the Naked Brothers Band, the valentines episode, Alex reveals someone had wanted him to be cupid, and showing a cut out in which he goes on to say he didn't know cupid was just a dude in a diaper... he then spends parts of the episode coloring pants on the cut out.
After watching NOFX documentrys a lot there has been more than one occasion in which a member has mentioned stuff that points in the direction they may or may not be into the ABDL side of things.

They seem to have tried it atleast once.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I was just watching the Clarence episode ''Gilben's Different''. It starts out with Clarence handing out flyers at school inviting kids to come play at his treehouse, and the principal is disappointed because grown-ups aren't allowed. At the treehouse Clarence notices that one of the kids, Gilben, is starting to grow facial hair, and another kid says they're halfway to adulthood. Later on Clarence decides to start acting like a baby because babies don't have responsibilities, until his mother tells him being an adult is great, and then he tries to act like a grown-up. He decides he wants a child, so his friend Jeff acts like a baby, Sumo acts like his critical mother, and other kids show up and start acting like brats too. It's all too much for Clarence, but Gilben shows up and says he can just act like a kid forever. Clarence says something like ''You mean I can just be like some kind of adult baby? Is that even possible?'' Then the principal arrives, says he's just a kid at heart and asks if it's alright if he can play at the treehouse as well. Clarence says yes, but the principal falls off the ladder.

The use of the term ''adult baby'' raises some suspicions about whoever wrote the script...

OH YEAH! I know it. I was watching it "fully equipped" and it totally ruined the feeling. That was so awkward :D

I forgot about that episode but it was a great one

- - - Updated - - -

American Dad has had a couple of episodes that ,mention diapers and in Bons Burgers the competition is an adult baby

On last night's Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon, Chelsea Handler was on. She was wearing a dress with a long slit up the side. After sitting down, she immediately stood up said something like, Wait! I'm half naked on this side!" She adjusted her dress and sat down and said, "You almost saw my diaper!" Laughs from everyone. Then she said, "You think I'm joking?" More laughs.

Keep in mind she is an outspoken supporter of equal rights for all and has been a supporter of GLAAD so she would understand. I wouldn't doubt she may have worn one at some point in her life. She said she wasn't potty trained until she was 5.

This seems to be old, but I don't remember anyone mentioning it.

Dokkoida: The Ultimate Diaper Man

[video=youtube;Mq1cm_yU8QU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq1cm_yU8QU[/video]

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
That article was from 2014. Pretty sure those commercials aren't airing anymore.

Oh, they are. I've seen them every now and then.

I felt this was relevant...

I am working on making a webseries, and there is a couple in there that secretly engage in ABDL things... There's even going to be a whole episode about it. I sorta did an uncommon thing and had it be a "Big Little" and a "Little Big", in that Lewis is tall and muscular and even has facial hair, whereas Greg is short even for his age, and looks quite younger than he is.

Lewis Courage's Bio: Lewis is on the football team because his dad is the coach. He is also one of the only students at Elmwood High who lives with the person they are dating, and Lewis’s dad is fully accepting of his son and Greg’s relationship. But there are parts of their relationship he doesn’t know about. Also, people sometimes call Lewis “Louie”, which he doesn’t like, but Greg calls him it all the time. He has also called Greg “Dad” on accident a few times, and secretly on purpose other times. He is "a little big with a big little secret.”
He is dating and lives with Greg Teller

Greg Teller's Bio: Greg is dating Lewis, and is seemingly the only person who Lewis is ok with calling him Louie, but some students who have accidentally eavesdropped have heard him call him “Little Louie” before. Greg and Lewis are some of the only students at Elmwood High who live with who they are dating.
He is dating and lives with “Little Louie”

In the episode about it, (And it's important to know that before this, no one, not even the audience, will know about this, they will only have hints towards Lewis's AB-ness), some people will go to egg Lewis and Greg's house and someone looks in the window and sees (but it isn't on screen, only the person's reaction) Lewis wearing a diaper and such, and Greg treating him like a baby. The person takes a picture and posts it on social media, and then the rest of the episode is Lewis being ashamed of being himself, and the episode ends with no one really caring anymore and everyone is just cool with it.

Also... SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION!

Last edited:
[video=youtube;jNOR3MXDFQw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNOR3MXDFQw[/video]

Maxx said:
[video=youtube;vO-J7F4vPtg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO-J7F4vPtg&feature=youtu.be&t=83[/video]

I don't know if you can still call it popular culture if its from 50 years ago.... and the word diaper isn't mentioned, but I think this might well deserve consideration as the Adult Baby national anthem.

Yes, Grace Slick is in black face. The 60's were very strange.

Can anyone tell me how I can fix my IE to play the embedded vids? They show only as black screens in Explorer, but they play in Chrome.

But even without seeing the video, I know this is "Lather." Grace is my favorite singer, and I picked up on the AB theme in Lather the first time I heard it years ago. "Come Again, Toucan" from her solo album Manhole brought similar thoughts with her saying, "I turn around like a baby and crawl right back into it." I have no illusions of her engaging in baby play (nor do I want them since women don't appeal to me in diapers or out), but she has said several times that she never wanted to grow up.

As for the blackface, supposedly, she found a bunch of unattended makeup on the set and decided to play with it. I think this was recorded on the Smothers Brothers show, and Airplane also did "Crown of Creation" on the same episode, again with Grace in blackface. At the end of Crown, she gives a black panther salute, which she claims was a show of solidarity with the athletes who'd recently given the salute at the Olympics. If you're an Airplane fan, you probably already know to take everything she says with a grain of salt because her memory's not that great and she likes to screw with people.

Caspinarian said:
Can anyone tell me how I can fix my IE to play the embedded vids? They show only as black screens in Explorer, but they play in Chrome.

But even without seeing the video, I know this is "Lather." Grace is my favorite singer, and I picked up on the AB theme in Lather the first time I heard it years ago. "Come Again, Toucan" from her solo album Manhole brought similar thoughts with her saying, "I turn around like a baby and crawl right back into it." I have no illusions of her engaging in baby play (nor do I want them since women don't appeal to me in diapers or out), but she has said several times that she never wanted to grow up.

As for the blackface, supposedly, she found a bunch of unattended makeup on the set and decided to play with it. I think this was recorded on the Smothers Brothers show, and Airplane also did "Crown of Creation" on the same episode, again with Grace in blackface. At the end of Crown, she gives a black panther salute, which she claims was a show of solidarity with the athletes who'd recently given the salute at the Olympics. If you're an Airplane fan, you probably already know to take everything she says with a grain of salt because her memory's not that great and she likes to screw with people.

The best way to fix Internet Explorer (aka Edge) is by always using a different web browser.

Did we discuss this one yet? Just saw this Geico commercial and loved the bearded baby.

https://youtu.be/meTCNKLw9Gc

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back