AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've followed Dan's music for years and this is the weirdest thing he's done.
dan.jpg

Not a diaper itself, but a diaper changing table.

In the latest DuckTales episode, Fenton's 'office' is the bathroom and he uses a changing table as a desk. (And the toilet as his desk chair.)

( http://dai.ly/x6jd21z @ 9:52 Also note: The video is flipped horizontally. :p)

But seeing that it's a laboratory, I'm not sure why there is a changing table in the bathroom there in the first place. LOL

Long piece but ... one episode of Bob's Burgers ... Bob's daughter Tina is having a 13th birthday party, to get the money for it Bob moonlights as a cab driver, gets acquainted with the local trannies, Bob's rival Jimmy Pesto who owns the pizza restaurant across the street refuses to allow his son who is Tina's crush (Jimmy jr) attend the party unless Bob shaves his mustache and gives it to Jimmy Sr, as a trophy, at which he balks. The TV gurls come to the party, Tina is so depressed because she wants Jimmy Jr to be her first romantic kiss, Bob gives in and goes to shave his mustache and while he does the trans girls recognize Jimmy Sr gloating across the street because he frequents the same fetish club and is an Adult Baby. Bob returns with his mustache in a plastic bag, the T-girls tell him about it, he goes across the street, Jimmy smugly demands the mustache and Bob tells him "only if Jimmy tells everybody that he likes to poops in his widdle diaper.... " other than it being used as a put-down of my own favorite sport, it was a happy ending. Score: 5 out of 10, because it was invigorating to hear Diaper Talk on tv but sad the ABDL bit was so negative.

Hmmm...out of 1,125 replies, we have a wild assortment of mockeries, jokes, satires, and exploitations. That's nothing near what we need. I'm somewhat a writer (I don it every now and then for fun now; in terms of a profession, it's more of a last resort than a dream job), and I think we need a mainstream LGBT character who's not all in-your-face with their lifestyle. There wouldn't be much, maybe the character's diaper peeking out of their outfit, maybe some cuddles with their caretaker, but that's it. If there were anything more than that, it would just be another one on this list. Just like there were black people trying to be portrayed accurately, disabled people trying to be portrayed accurately (if you've ever seen Freaks then you know what I mean) gay people trying to be portrayed accurately, trans people trying to be portrayed accurately, and each group has had their ship come in. Why not the AB/DL people? We need our character! Maybe if I get a writing job (I'd hate it but maybe you wouldn't), you'll get your AB/DL character you need. :)

Starlight99 said:
Hmmm...out of 1,125 replies, we have a wild assortment of mockeries, jokes, satires, and exploitations. That's nothing near what we need. I'm somewhat a writer (I don it every now and then for fun now; in terms of a profession, it's more of a last resort than a dream job), and I think we need a mainstream LGBT character who's not all in-your-face with their lifestyle. There wouldn't be much, maybe the character's diaper peeking out of their outfit, maybe some cuddles with their caretaker, but that's it. If there were anything more than that, it would just be another one on this list. Just like there were black people trying to be portrayed accurately, disabled people trying to be portrayed accurately (if you've ever seen Freaks then you know what I mean) gay people trying to be portrayed accurately, trans people trying to be portrayed accurately, and each group has had their ship come in. Why not the AB/DL people? We need our character! Maybe if I get a writing job (I'd hate it but maybe you wouldn't), you'll get your AB/DL character you need. :)

*chuckles quietly and hides her character's on-going backstory*

Of course, she IS a baby in it, but has the mental age of an adult in some ways.

While this may not generally be viewed as overly positive, The Escapist on youtube used the stock photo of a bambino teddy diaper in his video about E3 2018.

==> Link Here <==

I just started watching Boo 2! A Madea Halloween. Not too far into the movie the young lady (Tiffany) who just got a car for her birthday pulls up to a fraternity house and a guy in the background is sucking on a pacifier. Probably part of the rush.

Attack-of-the-Adult-Babies-dvd-1.jpg

Not sure if it has been mentioned in this thread, but I was watching Nickelodeon with my niece, and an advertisement came on for a show called Henry Danger, where in the new episode it was advertising, there was a villain called "The Toddler". Which is very heavily supposed to portray ABDL/Little individuals. Everything this villain does is baby-centric, he dresses like a small child, and the main character even insults him by telling him to "go change his diaper". I felt a bit offended and also saddened because it felt like the show was insulting me. So yeah, that is a reference to infantilism in popular culture, which unsurprisingly is a bad guy...

Just saw a commercial for a new "Direct to Consumer" diaper company for incontinence... WILLOW... Anyone heard of it? Doesn't sound liek they're to market yet. But there's a CNBC video that just released today on Youtube talking about it. Their product looks interesting. The claims of capacity seem more than a little fanciful to me but who knows - it's interesting to see a "main stream" diaper company promote itself based on capacity (they're claiming better absorbency than other store brands) instead of discreteness as the only cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTwNQIKv9Yw

Check it out. More competition in the mainstream Adult Diaper market would bode well for better diapers all around I'd suspect...

Scaramouche said:
I just started watching Boo 2! A Madea Halloween. Not too far into the movie the young lady (Tiffany) who just got a car for her birthday pulls up to a fraternity house and a guy in the background is sucking on a pacifier. Probably part of the rush.
It's an Ecstasy thing, keeps them from grinding their teeth. I didn't know until somebody told me.

cm90210 said:
Just saw a commercial for a new "Direct to Consumer" diaper company for incontinence... WILLOW... Anyone heard of it? Doesn't sound liek they're to market yet. But there's a CNBC video that just released today on Youtube talking about it. Their product looks interesting. The claims of capacity seem more than a little fanciful to me but who knows - it's interesting to see a "main stream" diaper company promote itself based on capacity (they're claiming better absorbency than other store brands) instead of discreteness as the only cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTwNQIKv9Yw

Check it out. More competition in the mainstream Adult Diaper market would bode well for better diapers all around I'd suspect...

Ok so I bit on the free sample.

Here’s my take: they fit very well. Much more like underwear than a diaper.

They are only good for the most lightest of stress incontinence. Anything more than drips and drops, they leak everywhere. These are hardly better than a pad. Actually, I’d trust a north shore men’s pad more than one of these.

It might be better for women. But the men’s version seems like the exact same pad glued into the pant that has a slightly different cut for men.

Terrible. Unless they do a major redesign after this first run, I would never consider trying again.

The "Angie Tribecka" show has had two major references to adult babies. In one episode, they're trying to bust a prostitution ring, and their chief tells them to let it go, because the Madame has a list and a friend of his is on the list. They don't listen to him, of course, and Angie poses as a prostitute to catch the guy and bring the madam down. The perp turns out to be the Commissioner of Police, but he doesn't want sex. He comes into the room dressed as a baby with a cloth diaper, bottle and baby bottle, and he wants his diaper changed and he wants to be fed his bottle.

In another episode, a police character who is raising a baby announces that she has changed to cloth diapers. As she walks away, it's her cloth diaper that's showing sticking up out of her pants.

Starlight99 said:

:hug:

Couldn’t agree more, one day those mockeries will be treated as the biased trash they are and people will nervously laugh when challenged if they have watched them and respond with “it was funny at the time.”

Now I know this is not exactly ABDL related but in Role Modules, Danny and Wheeler go to court and the judge puts them on probation,ion because Danny's ex-girlfriend smoothed things over with the judge. They have to do community service under a organisation caWlled wings. In this orginisation they get tasked with looking after selected children that wings calls "Littles" and the caretakers that look after the children are called. "Bigs" Everytime I hear that I think of the ABDL fandom and it defently dose not help that one of them is a teenager.

- - - Updated - - -

Takashi said:

I misread I thought his little brother did that.

Season 2 of american vandal on netflix, they have a character they nicknamed "Diapey" because of some pictures posted of him in a diaper, sucking a pacifier etc.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The Amazing World of Gumball Season 6 Episode 4 The Vegging Part 01
Gumball is laying in front of the TV and wearing a diaper because as he says: "..when you gotta go but don't wanna leave."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back