AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
gamefreak94 said:
I’m not sure if this is staged or what, but here is yet another embarrassment for the ABDL community that I saw on twitter the other day.

Might be wishful thinking, but given that looks like a store bought pull up type diaper with regular underwear underneath, I don't think they are abdl. Seems more like an online stunt or a joke/dare
How many abdls you think wear underwear under their diapers?

Last edited:
Reactions: AJFan2020 and dogboy
gamefreak94 said:
I’m not sure if this is staged or what, but here is yet another embarrassment for the ABDL community that I saw on twitter the other day.

I can't tell if it's a prank or more a protest on / about breastfeeding. The woman's revealing more taboo things than him ...yeah that's right I'm not a prude (and never could be) but approaching from a prudes angle she's publicly displaying her breasts (which you can't show (say) teenagers) and he's just wearing a nappy and that's not so bad
...bit of a double standard tbh.
-
BW

Reactions: KrankyPants
ABAlex2 said:
Might be wishful thinking, but given that looks like a store bought pull up type diaper with regular underwear underneath, I don't think they are abdl. Seems more like an online stunt or a joke/dare
How many abdls you think wear underwear under their diapers?
Ironically underwear under nappies is for strange maturity security. I've been in consenting situations where experimenters of both of the main genders said they'd try wearing a nappy but only over underwear
...I've also thought they did that incase they liked it and it turned into something ...some manage to get so far from their kinks they daren't 'look back'.
-
BW

Last edited:
Reactions: ABAlex2
When Barney was wearing a diaper and bib and selling flyers and the wind blows it off and he shouted “come backk diaper!” XD

• Haha
Reactions: KidRyan, KrankyPants, AJFan2020 and 1 other person
"Hi ma!" LOL

Reactions: KidRyan and KrankyPants
Babyfur said:
When Barney was wearing a diaper and bib and selling flyers and the wind blows it off and he shouted “come backk diaper!” XD
That was a pinned on cloth version. It is of course my opinion but I think the most recognisable kind of ABDL is one in a tape-on product ...I say that on the grounds that a dress up baby costume for stag parties etc. is usually one someone couldn't actully wet without leaking badly.
-
BW

Last edited:
Tig Nataro is a comedian and she currently has an animated stand up routine called "Drawn". In it she describes how she was ic after a hospital stay and had to be padded. The whole show is hilarious and that part was, of course, even more so.

HBO and streaming: https://www.hbo.com/specials/tig-notaro-drawn

lol doesn't work in canada

• Sad
Reactions: RestrainU4Me and Deleted member 29386
Not sure if this has been posted before here yet, but this video for "Mountain Song" by Jane's Addiction has girls in diapers dancing in the video. I remember seeing one of the girls comment on it before. She basically said that they knew someone associated with the band, and they wanted something odd or different in it, so they agreed on diapers. Apparently they ended up with some pretty thick looking plastic ones. I wonder if they knew 44 years later it would match someone's kink?

Can you imagine though someone actually going to a club/rock show like that just to stand out? I've seen stranger things, but not that.

Last edited:
Also, I've been trying to find a specific video. It was by a more recent rock band. I remember the singer was female and very thin looking, and for one of the videos danced around in a diaper.

ABAlex2 said:
lol doesn't work in canada
I'm not surprised. Just look for it on cable or maybe on the net.

Last edited by a moderator:
tiny said:
Yeah! I remember that being a "fashion" in the late 80s to early 90s... along with Vicks VapoRub on the upper-lip to intensify headrushes!

Everyone soon switched to chewing gum -- it's much more effective at minimising damage from bruxism (teeth grinding).
Yes. That's what I did, but it was because of Adderall. I remember reading about the Vicks thing with masks.

ABAlex2 said:
Also, I've been trying to find a specific video. It was by a more recent rock band. I remember the singer was female and very thin looking, and for one of the videos danced around in a diaper.
Miley Cyrus? BB Talk?

Scaramouche said:
Miley Cyrus? BB Talk?
No lol, a bit more recent. Thanks though.
To be clear it wasn't specifically "ABDL themed," I think she was just doing it to be weird and 'edgy.' Still I thought it would fit well in this threat but couldn't find it

ABAlex2 said:
No lol, a bit more recent. Thanks though.
To be clear it wasn't specifically "ABDL themed," I think she was just doing it to be weird and 'edgy.' Still I thought it would fit well in this threat but couldn't find it
I can never remember the name of this band ...but whatever their name is I know their artform is to be slightly taboo, if it is that girl duo I'm thinking of they do over-clothing oral on stage live to their own music.
-
BW

Reactions: ABAlex2
AlmostHelBent said:
I can never remember the name of this band ...but whatever their name is I know their artform is to be slightly taboo, if it is that girl duo I'm thinking of they do over-clothing oral on stage live to their own music.
-
BW
Oh wow. I didn't know that!

NinjaPizza said:
Thanks for recommending Bonding on Netflix. Definitely not a show for kids! But I don't mind the humor, nor the subject matter...

Anyway, has this been posted?

The "fun" starts around 3:43. Best part is how even after he beats them up, he doesn't make fun of them (but he still beats them up.)
I came to this thread specifically looking for this. Such a good series!

Reactions: abdlnz
Have only recently started watching UK Shameless, around series 3 or 4 Kevin's female partner's senior Mother dates a sexually experimental man who's into dogging and (in a dream scenario) is dressed in just a nappy and bonnet with a dummy on a string
...however the episode in question was made in 2003 when there really wasn't a associated selling scene in the UK ...well there was Cuddlz (I think).
Anyway it's a towel nappy on show just like in the recent ep' of Inside #9.
-
BW

Given her recent actions trying to be an ally to the world of autism ...Sia's temporary on(-)Twitter handle "I belong in diapers" just got me concerned that soon she's going to come out as one of us (and I'm sorry but I don't want her being one of our representatives!!!!!!!) ~ !!!!!!!!!!!
-
WE
PP (and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back