AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this last night. The Simpsons: Sky Police

[video=youtube;C58vScCSqac]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C58vScCSqac[/video]

We should make a wiki of pop culture references.

Hey,
I am new so sorry if you already posted that before...Anyway: Last year Monty Python came to London for some shows and they had a sketch about an important politician or business man thinking to go on a diaper meet-up just to find himself at a talk-show.
Very funny and still I was kind of shocked :p

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg

Fetishes, whether age play or for any kind of nature are always going to be ostracized in modern culture. Then again, I can't really see a reason why anyone would really want to hang out with everyone who is just normal. Makes things kind of boring anyways.

Coodie said:
Hi, I'm looking for a certain you tube video clip. and I'm wondering if anyone can help me.

I remember seeing this parody song, a year or so ago, and I can't remember it exactly, but I think it was about a woman or man trying out different fetishes, most likely the man trying to get the woman to try different fetishes. At the end of the clip,in a sort of a twist, it seems she's an adult baby, much to his consternation.

It wasn't a fetish video or anything like that, it was a mainstream humorous parody type song...

Any help would be much appreciated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHI7nCeyetk - Think this is the one you mean. I remember seeing this a while back too.

With reference to the series 'Big Kids' mentioned a few pages back, it did indeed feature parents who "regressed" to acting and being children thanks to some kind of hypnotism. The mum (played by Imogen Stubbs) was in one scene acting all girly wearing a fairy costume & tutu which *really* turned me on! :)

Somewhat at least. I always weirdly loved this book as a kid...

Attachments

• Superdiaperbaby.jpg
    Superdiaperbaby.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 78
  • joyliya.jpg
    joyliya.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 72
same here :)

Well here's a recent one. A new ABC sitcom references DL'ism in a trailer (I... think? Either that or the guy just gets confused.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqy8-78Jpq0 Skip to 0:21 for the start of the conversation.

It always makes me kind of annoyed when Ab/DLism is just instantly and conclusively declared a fetish on TV shows and such. Since that's the first exposure most normal people have to it, it often doesn't make for a very subjective first impression and overall view. First impressions are so important and I always just get so annoyed and upset when yet another show or site does this.

No diapers but funny nonetheless: Seinfeld

First episode of Broad City they were looking for a job to get some money and a guy asks them to clean his house and when they're done he drops his robe and is like "I'm a baby." And they ask for money an he is like "I don't have any money, I can pay you in bwocks." Then they destroy his house because they are pissed of because he didn't have any money.

Older members might appreciate this:

[video=youtube;hH33lLVsYBU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH33lLVsYBU[/video]

Nice. I like law and order but not in my pants.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this, but M. Night Shyamalan's new film "The Visit" has numerous and continued references to adult diapers. Granted, this is not in a fetish or sexual context, but still. Major spoilers for the film in this post.

The film concerns two kids visiting their grandparents, who turn out to be very whacky indeed. They spot the granddad going into a shed numerous times. The boy goes in to find out what he's up to. Considering that this is a horror film, the audience assumes he'll find dead bodies or something, but he finds a pile of diapers with crap all over them. The grandma explains that her husband is incontinent and hides his diapers because he's ashamed. It's unclear what kind of diaper it is, but later on we get a better shot of it as the guy removes it behind a kitchen counter (after we hear him crap in it) and shoves the crappy inside into the boy's face. It looks like a tear-away pull-up, not a "diaper". Then over the closing credits the boy (who is a wigger) does a stupid rap about the events of the film and mentions the diapers being shoved in his face, that several brands exist (mentions Depend, Attends, Medline and Prevail at least). I was quite surprised at the references.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back