Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to find these?

Default Where to find these?

Just found this commercial through random YouTube search and the diapers are really cute (and nicely non-commercial [just never enjoyed Disney-diapers, really]):

‪Spot Huggies - Huellitas‬‏ - YouTube

Anyone know where to find these? Seems they could just be local to South America but thought I'd see if anyone knows differently.

Those are cute designs and it's nice not to see Mickey Mouse, Elmo, or Lightning McQueen for once. But as you guessed above, they're probably only in the country in which that commercial came from (Argentina perhaps?).

Yeah its south America. But I live n PR so I could possibly keep an eye out for them depending on the stores here they might get shipments of certain items from places like that.

Yes, they sell these diapers down here. The Huggies Active Sec are the "mid range" diapers from Huggies, and the premium ones are the Natural Care.
    The size 6, 24 diapers per pack costs ~46 ARS = ~11 USD

The Natural Care, have Pooh characters and are really nice too!

The Active Baby Pampers made in Argentina seems to be similar to Pampers Cruisers from the USA. They have the same designs and contains sesame street characters.

hansbrawn

What country has the largest baby size diapers? I don't care for the adult size diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by hansbrawn View Post
    What country has the largest baby size diapers? I don't care for the adult size diapers.
    The country with the largest babies... Although I think Pampers Size 7 are possibly the biggest diapers for children - which afaik are sold in the US of A.

It's a limited edition in Argentina. I want them all!

I don't like adult nappies at all but have to make do with them, being a adult, as the design of adult nappies are so crap a few of them are just like plastic bags with padding or the tabs come off in your hand and no matter how tight you put them around your hips they come baggy. I always wished the adult nappies were as good as the baby ones. But this might be just in the UK? I have tried a few types of adult nappies and not a lot of difference, but would say that Tena are about one of the best adult nappy, unless anyone in the UK knows another type I do just fit in to pajamas pants 8 - 15 years but don't hold a lot and only wear just for the feel I have some sort of nappy on, when not wearing a adult nappy.

If memory serves, Japan and the diaper would be the Goo.N Super BIG and they are rated for up to 77 pounds or 35 Kilos for you metric types

Those are the cutest things EVER!!!!!! I have no clue where to get those, but they're adorable!