Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo Sux

Default Yahoo Sux

Yahoo totally sucks!!! They just deleted one of my email accounts where I kept 100's of photos of the hottest guys in diapers, cribs, strollers, playpens, highchairs, you name it. I had that email address since 2002 and I had the hottest photos in that account. I logged into that account every few days and now nothing

EmeraldsAndLime

I... uhhh... well...

Maybe they deleted it for some strange, unknown reason. Who knows what reason that could possibly be.

Yeah, all of my legitimate accounts have been deleted for no apparent reason, too.

Mine seems to be dead also. I didn't use it much so it doesn't matter that much, but still that's pretty bad. I had it for 5 years and never really had any problems with it until now.

That's what data storage supports such as CDs and DVDs exist for...... you'll never be sure of what happens to anything that's "out there" on the net!

So others are having this problem too?

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    Hang on, is this discussion serious? I'm confused.

Yes this discussion is serious. I have been collecting pics found on the net since 2002 and everytime I would find a few good pics I would then upload them to my email account for viewing later on. Now all my pics dating back to as early as 2002 are all wiped out.
    Last edited by Peachy; 27-Jul-2008 at 15:44. Reason: merging double post

Kip

Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombiestud View Post
    Yes this discussion is serious. I have been collecting pics found on the net since 2002 and everytime I would find a few good pics I would then upload them to my email account for viewing later on. Now all my pics dating back to as early as 2002 are all wiped out.
    Yea. That's why CDs, DVDs, flash drives, and external harddrives were invented. I can't believe you actually kept all of those pics online. Why didn't you just store them on your harddrive? There is a huge thread about how to hid pictures and stuff in the Mature Topics section. There were some great ideas there. As for Yahoo deleting your account, I've had my account for a long time and they have never deleted it.