Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Biting Nail Obsession

Red face Biting Nail Obsession

I used to get a spanking for every nail I bit when I was younger. Now I do not bite my nails anymore but I am always walking around with like 5 nail clippers in my pocket, another 3 in my car and probably 20 around the house.

Anyone have a nail obsession due to some event that happened in their childhood?

Not sure if some event caused it but I am a nail biter and despite my best attempts it's really hard to break the habit.

Same here for no particular events that cause my bad habit of nail biting. I still have that and it is very difficult to break them. I wanted to grow my nails bit longer and look nice but it seem to be impossible because I keep biting them. Blah. :P

my boyfriend does this so should i spank him every time he does it? Lol. I cant say much though, i keep biting the skin at the top of my nails.

I haz the opposite, I let them grow :P
    I was a nail biter at first but when I got a smartphone I liked the sound the glass screen
    made when I touched the screen *ticticcedietictic* and since then I stopped biting nails.
    that's about a year ago now ^^

I'm a chronic nailbiter It drives my partner mental, but I just can't stop.

I'm wondering now if above-described method of spanking would help at this late age...

Unlikely. I think I might just stick with the disgusting nail-varnish stuff, which only works when you 'remember' to apply it...

I used to bite my nails too when I was like ten years old. Instead of spanking me my parents told me I'd get 25 gulden (the Dutch currency from before euros) if I stopped doing it. I guess that worked as I don't think I've ever done it again since.

A financial incentive...? :O

You're lucky! I only got threatened with having no fingers left. That wasn't enough to stop me, it seems.

Losing money, however, would have been much scarier an idea than losing my fingers!

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    A financial incentive...? :O

You're lucky! I only got threatened with having no fingers left. That wasn't enough to stop me, it seems.

Losing money, however, would have been much scarier an idea than losing my fingers!
    You could perhaps strike a deal with your partner and say no sex for a week (or two?) if you bite your nails, maybe that'll help you stop ;p

Quote Originally Posted by R1214 View Post
    You could perhaps strike a deal with your partner and say no sex for a week (or two?) if you bite your nails, maybe that'll help you stop ;p
    LOL. Not a chance! Sex isn't even that great! :P