Thread: Flock

Default Flock

Flock has teamed up with Mozilla to make the the best web browser out there.

Its called Flock, to me its pretty much Firefox with a cool skin and tons of bulit in addons. You can check your mail with out going to the website, also do the same thing with facebook

Flock Browser - The Social Web Browser

Quote Originally Posted by baby_ashley View Post
    Flock has teamed up with Mozilla to make the the best web browser out there.

Its called Flock, to me its pretty much Firefox with a cool skin and tons of bulit in addons. You can check your mail with out going to the website, also do the same thing with facebook

Flock Browser - The Social Web Browser

In other words its just firefox then, only "pimped out". I prefer my standard firefox. Plus Foxytunes is really the only app I really like so I don't have to click out into Itunes to change songs.

pretty much sums it up. I like flock a lot better though

i haven't really gotten to use flock much (probably cause i am so use to internet explorer and i couldn't be bothered to set everything up for flock to work) but from what i have used of it, it seems to be really good. i think i'm gunna start using it more (except i can't use it at my school