Thread: Saying Hello!

Default Saying Hello!

Just found you guys and can't wait to meet people. I am from Northeast Pennsylvania. Love to be social. Message me anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by pennbaby View Post
    Just found you guys and can't wait to meet people. I am from Northeast Pennsylvania. Love to be social. Message me anytime!
    hi Pennbaby, nice to meet you :-)
    a little tip: people will be more likely to talk to you if you give us some more info to go on than simply where you are from (geography isn't such a big deal on an internet board!)
    what are your interests and hobbies? what are you like as a person? what (briefly) has been your experience with AB/diapers so far?

cheers, riddle.

So I could not figure out how to edit my post. After looking at the other posts in introductions I realized mine was weak lol. I am not to familiar with forum usage etc. etc. so I am learning as I go. I am in my late 30's. Right around the age of 30 I had a few medical problems that caused me to have leakage issues. Due to these troubles I ended up having to wear diapers for a while. Researching diapers on the internet I came accross the whole AB sceen and it was really interesting to me. Needless to say I have been hooked ever since. I still need diapers due to my condition, (would rather not post medical history here but, not 24/7 during "flare ups") but also wear recreationally. Hope this was a bit better than my original post and sorry for being such a "noob".

So I could not figure out how to edit my post. After looking at the other posts in introductions I realized mine was weak lol. I am not to familiar with forum usage etc. etc. so I am learning as I go. I am in my late 30's. Right around the age of 30 I had a few medical problems that caused me to have leakage issues. Due to these troubles I ended up having to wear diapers for a while. Researching diapers on the internet I came accross the whole AB sceen and it was really interesting to me. Needless to say I have been hooked ever since. I still need diapers due to my condition, (would rather not post medical history here but, not 24/7 during "flare ups") but also wear recreationally. Hope this was a bit better than my original post and sorry for being such a "noob".
    Don't worry about it - 90% of all intro posts are of only "noob" quality, we're very understanding about it - it's tough to think of what would be relevant esp if you came to AB as an adult. There are a good number of IC people on ADISC in the same boat as you, so don't worry.
    BTW - at the bottom of each post's box there is a small "Edit Post" button with a pencil, if you need it ;-)

Welcome to ADISC.

Forgive me but when you say IC people, what does the IC mean? Also, I can't seem to find the pencil, can you tell i'm not an internet "pro".... lol, thanks for the posts! One thing to note, I am a Mac user, maybe the pencil is a different symbol on Leopard/Safari? For me each quote box has a "report post" button, Reply, Reply with quote and multi-quote buttons. Thanks again!

Forgive me but when you say IC people, what does the IC mean? Also, I can't seem to find the pencil, can you tell i'm not an internet "pro".... lol, thanks for the posts! One thing to note, I am a Mac user, maybe the pencil is a different symbol on Leopard/Safari? For me each quote box has a "report post" button, Reply, Reply with quote and multi-quote buttons. Thanks again!
    IC = Incontinent - if you look under your user name in the cornor of your post you'll see that you've been badged as one ;-)
    AB = adult baby, DL = Diaper lover

Hmm - the edit post button only appears on posts you have written of course, check again? it should be next to those "reply" and "reply with quote" buttons
    I'm a Firefox on Windows person, I don't know about how the site might appear different on any other browser.. :-s

You might find it useful to take a peek at this article here...
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/1...w-members.html