Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are there any known side effects of long-term wear of diapers/nappies?

Question Are there any known side effects of long-term wear of diapers/nappies?

Hi everyone, this is my first proper thread so here it goes.

I was wondering if there were any long term side effects of wearing diapers on a regular basis? By this I mean anything out of the ordinary regarding genitals, hygene, etc. anything of which is permanent or hard to reverse once done?

I may sound a little paranoid but I somehow got it into my head that it could shrink the size of my genitals (I think I came across this by knowing that Sperm start 'dying' at 40+ degrees C in temp.)

Does anyone have some insight into this or feel that something has happened to them due to their diaper/nappy wearing?

-Ginger

I can honestly say, i wear 24/7 and i still have complete control... i cant hold it in as long i use to be able to but i can still hold it in for a little if i have to.

Sperm dieing is not permanent. You make new ones all the time and after a few days of having your balls at a the correct temperature you will be up to full power again.

I have read rumors online that after a decade or so of wearing 24/7 and making an effort to not use your sphincters and lose control they atrophy and die incontinence permanent. But there is no concurrence on if untraining even works.

I understand that Sperm fully replenishes in around 3 days, and thanks for the input so far guys. I was more concerned with a reduction in size? I'm quite proud at the moment and don't want it to change

1.everything lowers sperm count not just diapers.
    2. Incon people wear and everything is normal down there.

So just wear and don't worry your balls will shrink but more then likely they will extend due to the warmth in the diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJoshy View Post
    I can honestly say, i wear 24/7 and i still have complete control... i cant hold it in as long i use to be able to but i can still hold it in for a little if i have to.
    Wow, 24/7 at age 17 eh? Are you IC, or do you have the most understanding and laid-back parents in the history of parenting?

Back to the topic, Mr. X has been 24/7 for at least a decade now, and he's lost pretty much all control of urine. I know he can hold it for about 45 minutes through a wedding if he's concentrating and didn't drink anything all day beforehand, but he did check the padded bench in the chapel because he wasn't sure if he had actually held or not and was counting on the power of black suit pants to hide it if he hadn't. I'm sure he could re-potty train if he wanted to, though.

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Wow, 24/7 at age 17 eh? Are you IC, or do you have the most understanding and laid-back parents in the history of parenting?

Back to the topic, Mr. X has been 24/7 for at least a decade now, and he's lost pretty much all control of urine. I know he can hold it for about 45 minutes through a wedding if he's concentrating and didn't drink anything all day beforehand, but he did check the padded bench in the chapel because he wasn't sure if he had actually held or not and was counting on the power of black suit pants to hide it if he hadn't. I'm sure he could re-potty train if he wanted to, though.
    actually i only have 1 parent, and shes a counciler for a living.... i have a job, i can easily afford diapers all on my own. why do people have to question so much around here =.=

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJoshy View Post
    actually i only have 1 parent, and shes a counciler for a living.... i have a job, i can easily afford diapers all on my own. why do people have to question so much around here =.=
    I was just curious. Very few 17 year olds are in a position to voluntarily go 24/7, and since you have only a handful of posts and I hadn't seen you around much, I was curious. I apologize if I came across as a jerk, and I meant no harm.

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    I was just curious. Very few 17 year olds are in a position to voluntarily go 24/7, and since you have only a handful of posts and I hadn't seen you around much, I was curious. I apologize if I came across as a jerk, and I meant no harm.
    ive been on here for a long time but never really cared to post until i really got into being a TB. i did take it offensive but i forgive you. the only reason i went 24/7 is because it sounded fun and for me so far it is pretty fun. im about 4-5 months being 24/7 i actually like it.

I get ultra itchy balls. Regardless of how well I shower :3. I also get nasty infected hair follicles as well. Easily popped though ;P.

Nothing permanent. If you're not particularly hairy down there, and you're also good with your personal hygiene then you have nothing to worry about dude :3.