0 0%
  • Bambino

3 37.50%
  • Depends

1 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey!!

Default Hey!!

Just a guy from California that has come down to Lexington, KY. Kind of boring down here so I go out of my way to serve my diaper fetish in my free time. Trying to look for someone to enjoy it with, if there is anyone. [Removed]
    Last edited by Near; 12-Jul-2011 at 10:30. Reason: Meet-up request removed

Omg I used to live in Lexington. welcome to the site
    Also can you tell us about yourself like your interests outside of diapers. But any ways, WELCOME!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Lol nice. How was the transition from Kentucky to Oregon?

Well we moved when I was like 4 lol me and my older brother rode with my dad in the moving truck and my mom (pregnant at the time) flew it wasn't much of a change for us since we had lived in spokane a few years before, and my dad grew up here.

Yeah, I know it is not exactly a dating site, but I certainly would want to meet up with someone that liked diapers around here. If most of us went on an actual dating site, we would b laughed at.

To give you some background though, I am just a guy that kind of likes to chill. In college at University of Kentucky and just turned 21 and loving it. How about yourself? When did you get into diaper wearing and what are your favorites?

---------- Post added at 23:52 ---------- Previous post was at 23:51 ----------

Lol. You just gave me a scene from "Grapes of Wrath". If you have not all ready read that book, it would be an awesome read if you ever wanted to.

Exclamation Warning:

Quote Originally Posted by skyagent515 View Post
    Just a guy from California that has come down to Lexington, KY. Kind of boring down here so I go out of my way to serve my diaper fetish in my free time. Trying to look for someone to enjoy it with, if there is anyone. [removed]
    To be blunt, ADISC is not a 'dating' site, or a site for finding people to meet up with. This may be closed down by a mod quite quickly.
    Last edited by crazykittensmile; 12-Jul-2011 at 18:47. Reason: Edited quote to reflect edit of original post

I've been into diapers for as long as I can remember, a's for favorites, I've only had the regular old baby diapers (luvs, they're cheap) so I don't have any favorite adult brand.

Yeah. My first diaper was depends. Just had to sneak it through in high school though. Have worn around 6 so far. Gotta love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal0ispwnd View Post
    To be blunt, ADISC is not a 'dating' site, or a site for finding people to meet up with. This may be closed down by a mod quite quickly.
    It probably is not, but what site would allow adult babies to find each other? Seriously? Get your point though and if a mod shuts it down, well then I know.
    Last edited by Near; 12-Jul-2011 at 10:41.

Quote Originally Posted by skyagent515 View Post
    What site would allow adult babies to find each other?
    I personally do not know, though I'm sure there's one somewhere out there.