Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello, everyone!

Default Hello, everyone!

This is my first post, so I'm hoping to get to know ya'll.

I'm in my 20's, a DL since 8 years old when I found a pack of diapers in a closet in my house and wore them. Now I am a lab-rat working in a cancer diagnosis lab in N.C. Cheers to all!

Unfortunately, I've only had a few times in my life so far that I've been able to really indulge in my DL life style. I've been on a dry streak (no pun intended) for about 3 years, basically since I met my current partner. We have been together for nearly 4 years, we have known each other for 10 years (since freshman year of college). I mentioned my fetish once before several years ago, but he doesn't remember.

I found this site over the last weekend and it rekindled my DL feelings, so now I'm just lurking for advice on the board for how to get back into it.

Outside of diapers I work as a professional in the healthcare field: I like to play videogames (still) and I really, really like going out to eat and checking out new foods and ways to prepare them. I am generally a homebody and would keep to myself if it were not for my always-hungry desire to meet new people. I found this site randomly and I'm really happy to join...if this existed when I was a kid back in the 90's I think my evolution as a person would have turned out a lot differently. The confidence that this site has given me so far is awesome. Just knowing that there is a site that exists outside of creepy/extreme websites is very encouraging.

Long story short, hello to everyone! I plan on checking back in as often as I can. Stay puffy!

Hey billythemountain! Welcome to ADISC!

Welcome to a fellow NC resident.

I'm not sure where in the state you are, but I could recommend a great Ethiopian and German restaurant, in Charlotte. They closed my favorite Indian place!

welcome . I really am surprised by how many of us are from NC. What kind of videogames are you into?

and khaymen: please don't tell me it was that indian place in pineville off of park road? or maybe it was the thai place next to it that was good... I can't remember :/

Not from the US, but a fellow "sciency-person who likes video-games" here! Welcome! I felt the same when I registered on this website (a couple of days ago) and I really hope we will find the things we're looking for. So far it has been a very good experience.

Have you ever thought about telling your girlfriend again and raising it? I am in a relatively similar situation, she knows of it, but that is all..

My parents live in Charlotte, I'm closer to the triangle.

---------- Post added at 16:24 ---------- Previous post was at 16:22 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zultan View Post
    welcome . I really am surprised by how many of us are from NC. What kind of videogames are you into?

and khaymen: please don't tell me it was that indian place in pineville off of park road? or maybe it was the thai place next to it that was good... I can't remember :/
    I play pretty much anything, my main favorites are RGP's, sandbox games, and shooters.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoD View Post
    Not from the US, but a fellow "sciency-person who likes video-games" here! Welcome! I felt the same when I registered on this website (a couple of days ago) and I really hope we will find the things we're looking for. So far it has been a very good experience.

Have you ever thought about telling your girlfriend again and raising it? I am in a relatively similar situation, she knows of it, but that is all..
    My current partner is male, but my last one was a girl and I actually did tell her about it, (over instant message; I'm a wuss ;-)) she actually didn't really care. She already knew I was bi and thought that was pretty hot. My current partner is 100% gay, but even though we've been together for several years now we never really talked about fetishes before...

---------- Post added at 16:31 ---------- Previous post was at 16:30 ----------

Oh yes. Already got my preorder in. I almost wish it was closer to November but that would also mean I'd be that much closer to being a year older.

I really wish this country's scientists would get their stuff together so that I can safely cryogenically freeze myself until November. Didn't Eric Cartman figure out a way to do it in that trilogy where he goes to the future?