Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do people still use baby oil and baby wipes??

Smile Do people still use baby oil and baby wipes??

I love baby oil! i tried to use other body lotions but I keep going back to baby oil. It is perfect right after the shower. I think it's the fragrance that has me hooked.

Also, baby wipes are the best invention on earth.

Hahaha

I have to agree on both fronts =D

The first time I got baby wipes wasn't even related to AB/DL. Lets just say that I ate too many REALLY hot buffalo wings the night before and they were catching up with me.

I love both. I actually got those flushable wipes and keep them right out in the open. No one really asks about them. I like 'em 'cause I think they get things cleaner than just the paper.

I absolutely love baby oil, too. When I get itchy in the winter it does an amazing job moisturizing.

I don't like oily things

As far as baby wipes. I don't understand why everyone doesn't use wet wipes in general. It just makes more sense imo.

I discovered Johnson's Baby Lotion a few years ago and I love it, especially the smell. It's not oily like baby oil, though there are times I like baby oil, both for feel and especially for smell.

Maybe not Baby Oil, but I just cant go on without my Baby Powder and Baby Wipes x) Plus, wipes and powder are the only TB items you don't have to hide lol.

I used baby oil for a while after every shower. Got tired of the oily feeling. I think I will be trying out baby lotion for a bit after pay day, any suggestions?
    Love JJ original baby power. As for wipes, no preference but always have them with me.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaCat View Post
    I don't like oily things

As far as baby wipes. I don't understand why everyone doesn't use wet wipes in general. It just makes more sense imo.
    It might actually be interesting to look at how the two stack up to each-other in terms of cost. Clearly wet wipes take less product per event so the costs are what come into play.

Yes I use baby oil frequently. It... err... "helps" with a certain activity (it's seriously nice, try it!) And of course baby wipes are perfect for clean ups.

Just to add, I also use baby lotion and baby powder when padding up. That's what my mum used to use - the smell takes me right back!