Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NUK 5 big on teens?

gamebaby

Default NUK 5 big on teens?

I have never ever used one but want to some day. I use pacifiers but is the NUK 5 niple really big or what. I looked on the site and codent find out for sure.

Its the biggest on the pacifier market. I'll upload a photo of mine later and it will be on my standard QWERTY keyboard so you can judge the size of it. Anyways I think its really worth it. I think its twice as large as the size 3 pacifiers from Nuk.

good question. i've always wondered about the comfortability as well. could you take a picture of it next to a ruler? if anyone has a nuk 4 could the same be done with that as well?

I would of had the image in this post itself but I hate using photobucket on dial-up. Anyways here's a image of it. http://www.adisc.org/gallery/showpho...oto=1177&cat=2

The pacifier is in a zip lock sandwich bag to help keep it clean when its in my desk drawer. Arrow keys on all keyboards I seen are the same size as mine and the nipple can cover all 4 of them if they were all in a square.

Thanks for the picture, dear.

I imagine that would make my mouth uncomfortable, because the nuk3 for me is comfortable, I bet the 4 would be good for myself.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Thanks for the picture, dear.

I imagine that would make my mouth uncomfortable, because the nuk3 for me is comfortable, I bet the 4 would be good for myself.
    The Nuk4 is very much like the nuk5, very little difference honestly.

I personally prefer the Nuk 3...
    However the Nuk 5 is a more "scaled up" version and looks more natural for it to be in anyone's mouth.

I heard that the nuk 4 isn't any different than a nuk 5. But not sure because I only have nuk 3's and a nuk 5. But there are pacifiers bigger than nuk 5's that I've seen on a couple of sites, and my bf even bought one, but they are very uncomfortable.

oh so there's no size difference between a 4 and 5? then what is the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    oh so there's no size difference between a 4 and 5? then what is the difference?
    from what I heard there wasn't any, but if there is it is very, very little difference.