Thread: Help if possible trying to find a certain cartoon please?

Default Help if possible trying to find a certain cartoon please?

YouTube - ‪The Most Extreme dogs Number 1‬‏

At the beginning of the tv show, they show an excerpt from a cartoon with a dog fed up being treated like an infant. Could someone please tell me the name of that cartoon, or where I can find the full episode? Curiosity is getting the better of me and I would really like to see it. So any leads to go one, hehe?

I am pretty sure it was made by Disney, but that's all I know. Sorry if this doesn't help much.

Looks more like a Tex Avery to me but after trying several searches, I couldn't turn up anything.

Off topic, I love that the first result in Google is the OP asking the same question on a different forum! In fact, there's posts going back to 2005 discussing it, with no answer...

I tried a reverse image search in Google using a screen shot of the cartoon, Google found 0 results for it. So I'll assume it's archive footage from a long time ago. I do recognise it, but I can't figure out where from I'm afraid.

it looks like an MGM cartoon, same as tom and Jerry, 50's stuff

I cant find one lick of that cartoon. Ive been looking for the credits for the most extreme to see if they might have it there.

I'm thinking I have seen that dog character on an episode of Tom & Jerry before, though I'm not quite sure.

LittleDrummerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    it looks like an MGM cartoon, same as tom and Jerry, 50's stuff
    Off topic: Those cartoons are WIN!

I don't think you'll find it. It might have been a one-run short, or something like that.