Thread: Finally have some drive to do something and maybe something to look forward to

Smile Finally have some drive to do something and maybe something to look forward to

Okay guys (move thread as necessary)

my ex girlfriend is in town and she just informed me that she is going to be staying an entire year to finish out her high school diploma, even though she only needs a half credit, she wants to be part of a graduation ceremony which is completely understandable. She has informed me that things may or may not change between her and her current boyfriend because a lot of things can change within the year. If that happens, she has told me that she will give me another chance on another shot at it.

The boyfriend is very jealous of me and seems to think he's an absolute God because he's in the Navy. He has made death threats towards me, to which my ex isn't aware of him.

So I guess I have some little look forward to if things don't work out. I have completely turned around and my mental status completely changed. I don't want to get my hopes up for this, but at least it's on the look forward to. I started going to physical therapy again, and I have made it very clear to my therapist that I want to be able to dance with her at the prom at the end of the year if I'm given the chance to. Pulled out my Walker and stander and I am determined to reach this goal come June. So if things don't work out between me and my ex, at least I benefited from it.

I couldn't be happier!

afterthought: I was able to get away with kissing her today at church so I don't wanna read into it but… Yeah
    Last edited by goodnightmoon92; 11-Jul-2011 at 00:06. Reason: -

Good for you.

I hope things work out between you and her since if she is saying this to you she has pretty much already made a decision about her current boyfriend.

Both outcomes seem likely, getting back your girl, and being able to dance with her at the year's end. Best wishes, for both. Good luck.

It's always good to have goals. They're what keep us going, so I wish you much luck in all of this. For what it's worth, my wife's foot is almost healed and the doctor has her going to physical therapy. She's seems a lot happier, and it gives her something to do.

Since life is so short it is super important that you get what you want!! If you give it all you have..then you will not have any regrets if things don't turn out as expected. As they say in japan GANNBATTE NE!!! GOOD LUCK & DO YOUR BEST TO GET THE GIRL!!

Quote Originally Posted by goodnightmoon92 View Post
    afterthought: I was able to get away with kissing her today at church so I don't wanna read into it but… Yeah
    Not to be a wet blanket, but if she already has a boyfriend and you know it - why are you kissing her? It's just given ground to the boyfriend being jealous of you...

Then again, I take the view of "if they will cheat with me, they may have no qualms cheating on me".