Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Furrian slips?

Default Furrian slips?

Anybody else have embarassing moments when you accidently slip alittle furry shananigans into something your doing or typing because your used to living the lifestyle at home so much?

For me I seem to have like 3 things that seem to slip out.

1. If im like out and about and i find a moment where i gotta think about something I have a habbit of accidently curling my hands up like paws and hmm t he best way to describe it is like i lean my chin on them as im in deep thought.

Kinda like this lol

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/892/48900393769d8f5654e9.jpg

The last two are more internet habbits.

2. Kinda folding into typing more babyfur'ishly because its more comfertable to my mind and i have to like catch my self and stop.

3. If i get really excited about something i have a habbit of type lolwut *waggles tails*... now just imagine your in the middle of like a msn convo or some video game raid and bam just killed a boss or somebody said something interesting and ... *waggles tails* <_< all eyes look at me like wtf lol.

happens to the best of us. I've referred to my boyfriend as my mate to non-furs before. I've also had incidents where I've said "my poor paws" instead of feet, I usually put that one down to the fact that both poor and paw start with a p so it rolls out better than feet.

Other than that I tend to try my hardest to keep furryisms to a minimum even at home, used one infront of parents once and got the weirdest look.

"[insert name] really rubs my fur the wrong way" was the culprit

around furs its not too bad doing it, but even then, it does start to ^^^ when someone goes so far as to tag fur on to all their words too. <_<

"really rubs my fur the wrong way" oh i love that... i think i need to steal that term! <3 lol *ish thugmuffinin your termz*

Quote Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
    when someone goes so far as to tag fur on to all their words too. <_<
    That does take it a bit fur.

I shall also be stealing your line.

I have never actually let anything slip, but I always have friends say weird things, Like a co-worker keeps telling me "Bad dog" whenever I do something she does not like. or a friend says "Your a little furry" meaning I am covered in cat hair.

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    That does take it a bit fur.

I shall also be stealing your line.

I have never actually let anything slip, but I always have friends say weird things, Like a co-worker keeps telling me "Bad dog" whenever I do something she does not like. or a friend says "Your a little furry" meaning I am covered in cat hair.
    XD I love the "bad dog" term.

My friends all know i'm a furry... and i get "bad kitteh" from various people like ALL the time... some even bap me on the top of the head if i'm doing something especially stupid.... and we all know that look when a kitteh knows he's about to get bapped? I do that too...

on a somewhat related note, I never fall without intending to... i may trip and make it almost all the way to falling, but i've always been able to recover. the only times i don't recover are the times i know i wont make it up without looking silly, so i complete the fall in my intended manner, like i meant to do that... ofc, just like a cat, i can be clumsy as heck and trip all over the place... always land on my feet though ^_^

When I taste something really really good I murr. And I have a spot on my back that also makes me murr when people scratch it.

At home I constantly make paws, and if the right music plays on television, I am compelled to do the "paw dance".

When I don't understand something that is said, on occasions I'll go merf? and tilt my head to the side. That's about it though.

Not particularly. But I do remember one time where I was typing something that I was meaning to send to an RP in MSN, and accidentally sent it over skype to my cousin...>.<

At least Skype has a edit post function...