Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is this a good plan?

Default Is this a good plan?

I've wanted to wear diapers ever since I was 4 (long story). I've even gone as far as stealing my friend's brother's size 5 easy ups (I can't believe they fit, I know stealing is bad please don't give me a lecture). Lately I've had dreams about wearing diapers and I feel like my dreams are taunting me because I'm always angry when I wake up to find that what happened was a dream.

I really want to get some L/XL girls goodnites from my local drugstore so I devised this plan and I want to know what you guys think of it. Is there anything else I should know before attempting this?

My dad works from like 6 am-2pm monday-friday and 6am-noon on saturday. My mom is working 9:45 am-5:00pm on wednesday, thursday, friday and saturday. My big sister sleeps in until like 11am and wouldn't even notice or care if I was gone anyways.

What I've decided is to ride my bike to the drugstore with my backpack (which is about a mile away) at 9:15 am which is right when my mom leaves for work.

I figured that saturday would be the worst day to go because most people aren't working that day so it's probably busier, I want there to be as few people as possible in the drugstore when I'm there. I have a feeling that wednesday morning is going to be the least busy time out of all the possible days I can go, so that's what I'm going to do. The drugstore opens at 9:00 so it'll only be about 20 minutes after opening when I get there. Also note that the pharmacy doesn't open until 10, there's also a grocery store right next to it. So people will probably go to there if they want something. So I'm not really that concerned about running into someone I know.

When going up to the cashier the excuse I've come up with is "They're for my cousin who's staying over at my house" (if you have a better excuse that I can use please tell me). Then immediately after purchasing them I'm going to stash it in my backpack and ride home.

I have the perfect hiding place for them. In my closet there's a toy chest which has all my junk from when I was 5 in it, and there's a bunch of heavy stuff piled on top of it so I'm hoping nobody will go through all the effort of opening it to discover my diapers.

Is there anything else I should know/do before attempting this? This is my first time buying diapers so I'm kind of nervous.

well as far as I can see u have covered everything I can think of. Oh and btw I dout the cashier will ask why u buying them its not realy there bussness in a grosery store

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    well as far as I can see u have covered everything I can think of. Oh and btw I dout the cashier will ask why u buying them its not realy there bussness in a grosery store
    it's a drugstore, but yeah probably not.

I was wondering, if wearing the backpack inside the store is a good idea, because I'm afraid they might think I'm shoplifting if I do.

Your plan is good. You thought out every detail very well. My only suggestion is to forget about the excuse for the cashier. If you give such an excuse, the cashier may remember it next time you are there. It is much better to leave out a reason. Personally, I stick with short answers such as yes, no, good, or thank you. My only long response is "Can you bag those?"

Good luck and have fun.

It sounds like a fine plan, although I think you're overthinking it all, but that's common for us, particularly on a first purchase. As Celtic and Jeremiah have said, your story is probably unnecessary. Anything you say other than responding to standard cashier type questions are just going to potentially complicate things. No one cares what you're buying unless you call attention to yourself.

The only thing of my own that I really have to add is that you shouldn't get too comfortable with your storage location. You're probably right in that the likelihood of anyone checking there is small, but people are unpredictable and even a small chance spread over weeks, months, or years may cause a problem for you (speaking from experience, here). Everyone's circumstances are different, but if I had it to do again, I wouldn't have kept diapers in the house on a long-term basis without a really stellar hiding spot. That doesn't mean don't buy any, but if you think of discovery as a really bad thing (and I think it's pretty much the worst way for someone to find out overall), you need to be careful about where they go and for how long.

baby_jakey

Quote Originally Posted by fantasy View Post
    it's a drugstore, but yeah probably not.

I was wondering, if wearing the backpack inside the store is a good idea, because I'm afraid they might think I'm shoplifting if I do.
    I always bring a backpack when buying diapers but leave it out by my bike, I would suggest you do this as well. Also you might want to consider getting some other type of diapers. I baught some goodnights the other day and they leak relly bad. What size r you? If you would fit I would suggest some pampers as they hold alot.

gamebaby

that is well thought out. But with the hiding spot you may want to find a place that they wouldnt think of.

When going up to the cashier the excuse I've come up with is "They're for my cousin who's staying over at my house" (if you have a better excuse that I can use please tell me). Then immediately after purchasing them I'm going to stash it in my backpack and ride home.
    No they won't ask. Cashiers just don't give a **** what you buy. All they care about is that they are getting paid for there job.

No they won't. So you rather keep your bag outside unattended for someone to take away from you. Although they won't know until they open it. Just put the things inside your bag once you paid for it. Simple.

Another hint too. Think bigger! Go and get decent diapers.