Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ooops Advert by Tena

vantran

Default Ooops Advert by Tena

YouTube - ‪Tena Lights advert (UK) - Oops / Trapped Dress (June 2011)‬‏

---------- Post added at 18:50 ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 ----------

Wonder who the actress is

Butterfly Mage

I wonder if they were advertising a bladder control product or a feminine hygiene product?

vantran

Default well

The oooops.com web site says its for bladder weakness.

commercials in Europe are definitely more "open" than in prudish places like the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    commercials in Europe are definitely more "open" than in prudish places like the USA.
    I quite agree. I thought the ad was cute, and whimsical. Most of the ads in the US tend to be more of the " getback into life, stay active " sort of thing, or they have a 'sterile'/ medical presentation to them.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    That's mostly because, people in the US criticize everything if its not normal. Most people in the US are pretty much scared to say what they want to do in the open just because press or whatever will sworm them and criticize them. No offence, i live in the US too xD

vantran

Default Well

It's one of the few Tena adverts to show off a Women's knickers. The other is the Tena Pants one (you can google for it, I don't like it) where is ther a split second shot of an elderly lady pulling up Tena Pants.

Then the drynites adverty where they show a body wearing a PJ top and drynites.

One thing that is interesting is why make a separate website Have you seen the light? - lights by TENA for Tena light? Why not just through the normal Tena website?

This advert made me and my buddy laugh so hard.

'WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING? YOU JUST PEED YOUR PANTS, THAT'S NOT FUNNY! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?'