Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mirror, mirror on the wall

Default Mirror, mirror on the wall

What do you think when you look at yourself diapered in the mirror?

I still have mixed feelings then. It feels so damn good and it looks so..... bad actually

Something about the picture isn't right. The hairy body of a 46 yo male in a thick white diaper. And it gets worse when I look at pics of other males in diapers, I just can't stand the sight of them.

What do you think?

Agree, tends not to look good.

Fantasy of an adult in a diaper tends not to match actual appearance. Some people can pull it off... most (myself included) can't. Shaving body hair can help.. unfortunately I'm not willing to shave the beard.

true hope lies beyond the cost... (doubt anyone will get that)

i see myself, i see what is apart of me.
    if you believe what you are doing is wrong, then you will see yourself as some freak. not healthy
    embrace this as apart of yourself, enjoy it, take a bit of pride in it. Just don't go forcing it on other people

Quote Originally Posted by Ikrit View Post
    true hope lies beyond the cost... (doubt anyone will get that)

i see myself, i see what is apart of me.
    if you believe what you are doing is wrong, then you will see yourself as some freak. not healthy
    embrace this as apart of yourself, enjoy it, take a bit of pride in it. Just don't go forcing it on other people
    One can be very happy with who they are yet still accept the reality that they really don't look good wearing a diaper ;p

Inner beauty we control, our outward appearance less so... and there is not a damn thing we can generally do about aging. Doesn't mean this has to make us feel bad, it's nature, but deluding ourselves is also unhealthy.

alu

I personaly think it looks good in my mind ,i think it looks right for some reason. And yes shaving round the area does help allot with looks ,make it look more babyish. I personaly dont like the look of a sterotypical fat balding 40 yo man who's hairy in just a diaper tho.

At first it looked pretty weird, has to be said. But I've since started to accept myself, and I also shave a huge amount so my reflection seems much better now. Plus I find going to the gym helps!

The diaper itself... yeah, it doesn't look too good. However, I like it as a part of the complete picture - when I look at myself in the mirror when regressed, I can't help but find myself 'cute', in a way. Diapers are a part of that.

I find when I'm dressed in a onesie, I feel a lot younger and little than if I'm just in a diaper. Though that is probably because I was a size too small... looked more like a speedo tbh!

It feels surreal, Rael. I think "wow, how creepy." I rather enjoy the idealized version of myself, but I don't look in the mirror to obtain that. My reflection just makes me think if it was someone else that looked like I do and they were walking down the street past my kids, I'd pull them to the side and make them turn away.

Good question. Thought provoking.

Dolphins2011

Well I don't know about you guys, but I think I look cute when diapered lol.