Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so excited then whoah!

Default so excited then whoah!

I just got my new diapers ,m3, and was very excited to wear one. so decided to a little late night gaming all padded, something I really love to do because then theirs no interruptions. well at about 1:00 my friend stumbles up to my front door. I freeze at first not knowing what I should do in my situation, I have pajamas on over my diaper and my biggest worry is the crinkle and smell of baby powder. I decide to let him in because if i don't he would have to find a way home and in his intoxicated state i would rather him stay on my couch.

that solves my two worries because its not like he is going to remember mush less notice a small crinkle or faint oder that is covered up by smoke anyways. When he first came in though i was still slightly in shock and frozen especially when he sat on the couch right next to me. But I was able to convince my self that i have nothing to worry about and I could relax and continue pwoning noobs on cod.

have any of you had such an experience where you were at home feeling as safe as a bABy can be then your totally surprised by a visitor?

Yea

It's called my aunt stopping in when my parents aren't supposed to be home for 2 more hours. I was just getting into the good part of regression and relaxing too.

=(

Like, waking up my mom at night by playing loud music while forgetting to plug in my headphones :P
    Happens a lot lately. ^w^

Quote Originally Posted by coboy View Post
    I just got my new diapers ,m3, and was very excited to wear one. so decided to a little late night gaming all padded, something I really love to do because then theirs no interruptions. well at about 1:00 my friend stumbles up to my front door. I freeze at first not knowing what I should do in my situation, I have pajamas on over my diaper and my biggest worry is the crinkle and smell of baby powder. I decide to let him in because if i don't he would have to find a way home and in his intoxicated state i would rather him stay on my couch.

that solves my two worries because its not like he is going to remember mush less notice a small crinkle or faint oder that is covered up by smoke anyways. When he first came in though i was still slightly in shock and frozen especially when he sat on the couch right next to me. But I was able to convince my self that i have nothing to worry about and I could relax and continue pwoning noobs on cod.

have any of you had such an experience where you were at home feeling as safe as a bABy can be then your totally surprised by a visitor?
    I haven't had that happen yet, but I bet it will happen at least once when I move out.

By the way, badass avatar Coboy!

Doesn't scare of bother me anymore. I can walk around padded (obviously under clothes) downstairs around my family.

Two of my best friends stopped by for a few hours when I was padded once. Didn't even have a thought about the dangers. We just sat around and watched TV.

About six months ago, it was late, and I was padded in thick cloth. I was also messy.

Of course, a friend of mine dropped by. Apparently he had forgotten his bag a day or two beforehand, and he was hoping it was at my house (turns out it was). So, it was late, I'm messy and in a barely-covered diaper that was still thick enough to be completely obvious (especially since he knows I'm an ABDL), and my friend is hanging out and apparently not quite ready to head home.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't care about being seen in that state, had I not been messy, but I wasn't interested in dealing with conversations about the mess or diapers or anything. Happily, he didn't say anything, but after about 30 minutes, I was anxious for him to be gone. After another 15 minutes or so, I finally just told him that I was getting pretty tired (it was after midnight by that point), and he took the hint and finally departed.

But yeah, not a lot of fun, to be sure.

I was sitting in the kitchen one morning, drinking coffee and reading the newspaper with my wife. I had gone to bed wearing a thick cloth diaper and woke up significantly wet. I had gone out to the kitchen because once I'm in this state of mind, I don't want the diaper to come off....sigh. I had a T-shirt on and babyish snap shorts, the t-shirt covering half of them. Suddenly there was a knock at the porch door and it was the mailman with a package. My wife was still wheel chair bound, so I had to answer the door. The wife was laughing. I thought, he won't notice, but judging by how high his eyebrows went, I would say he definitely noticed. Oh well....you see all kinds when you go door to door!

you know dogboy, i think you have the craziest things happen to you

but yeah ive been padded in a night shirt that was almost too short and my dad busted in on me talking about some necklace he got and i was a bit freaked, but got through it and gladly i was covered enough and he left after a few minutes because i got crabby with him

One weekend when i was still living with my parents they were out of town so i was thickly padded and playing outside in just a diaper. (i live 8 miles out of town so normaly not a problem) all of a sudden I here a car slowing down to turn so i ran as fast as i could inside had to almost dive down the stairs to ditch my diapers and find pants. Turned out it was one of my friends needing a co2 fill for his paintball gun. I was so freaked out, but i filled his tank and he left no problems

sounds odd, but the best way ive found to hide crinkle noises for tnem unexpected moments is to wear plastic pants! They hide the noises so well, and also protect you from leaks! :3